Gear from Cartel Pack BoP why?

CMKTenThirteen

My major piece of frustration with these packs is that the Gear is BoP (Bind on Pickup for new people) and I always get gear one character that I would rather have on another... problem is because it is BoP I can't send it to them, at the very least this gear from these random packs should be BoA... I am sure this has been *****ed about, but I didn't see the thread and I am not keen to hunt it down... please keep all insults about how lazy I am and not how stupid I am thank you.

My major piece of frustration with these packs is that the Gear is BoP (Bind on Pickup for new people) and I always get gear one character that I would rather have on another... problem is because it is BoP I can't send it to them, at the very least this gear from these random packs should be BoA... I am sure this has been *****ed about, but I didn't see the thread and I am not keen to hunt it down... please keep all insults about how lazy I am and not how stupid I am thank you.

Got a laugh from the end of your post.

Just throw everything in a bank tab for few days then mail to your alts, give, or sell it as you see fit.