Kaon Under Siege and Karagga's Palace - Loot ?

Since I am currently stuck at work, I would like to know what kind of loot drops from Kaon Under Siege and if somebody did the new operation bosses what do they drop Edited by Lunko

Hi,

I know this is a late response, but hopefully I can still be helpful.

The following info is for hard mode only; if anyone knows that kind of stuff drops in normal mode, I would be interested to see it.

The first "boss" of Kaon Under Siege, the Rakghoul waves, drops Xenotech gloves (rating 126).

Second boss (Rakghoul Behemoth) drops rating 126 weapons with a lvl 56 color crystal.

The optional and final bosses drop Columi helms, and usually an epic shematic.

I am working on compiling this list at the following link (check hard mode filter):

http://tor-loot.com/Loot/Zone/21

Apologies that I do not yet have info on the new bosses in Karagga's Palace.

You should also be warned that the optional boss is overtuned and is very hard to kill, requiring 2 classes that have droid CCs.

Any dps class with the 1 min stun will do. My group is me (jugg tank) and 3 sorcs(if the dps are madness specced all the better, instant Whirlwind ftw).

Start the fight by LOS the boss to pull him away from his starting area, when he spawns his 3 droids they spawn at his original location, this gives lots of time to cc, then dps down each droid one at a time. Then dps the boss, when he spawns more droids, cc, dps the lone un-cc'd droid, then dps the boss down.

We tried fighting him where he spawns but it was too difficult for our healer to maintain the pace, we 1 shot him with the above method.

The optional boss also drops the same mount that Soa drops on normal 8-man EV

Edited by Anarachis