Most flashpoints look the same

and it's getting pretty dull. I'm killing the same stuff grinding for gear at level 50 that I was at level 1.

I understand it's the Star Wars universe but can't there be a little more variety? A couple FPs change things up a little...

I don't know, everything is just so generic. Seems like there is nothing cool to look forward to, I don't even want to play my 50 very much. I'm all set with yet another trash pull with 2 strong robots, 1 strong human, and several weak humans. All you do at 50 is that pull over and over and over and over again with a forgettable boss every now and then.

Edited by Gohlar

What do you want them to look like? In my opinion, they are pretty good. There are some tank and spank bosses and some with really cool mechanics.

More outdoor locations would be a good place to start. And heaven forbid we get some new assets to look at.

The bosses have all been very mediocre imo with their mechanics almost immediately obvious and not very interesting.

I don't know...you'd think they would be able to be more creative. Dungeons have always been my favorite part of mmos and I'm already sick of these, they are all the same. :(

Edited by Gohlar