Cybertech: Armoring?

TunaF

I did look, for the last couple of days and I didn't see a single one.

The crafting schematics for the level 9 orange gear are pretty rare to come by. If someone has one, they'll usually buy any other schematic they see so they can keep ahold on the market. Trust me though, there is a lot of orange armor available at level 9

I don't believe there are any craftable custom armor sets that only require level 9.

There are some vendor items along with some random drops available that only require level 9.

Though with CM armor being available without a level requirement, the question shouldn't be why do level 9 mods exist, but rather why don't mods exist before level 9.

I don't believe there are any craftable custom armor sets that only require level 9.

There are some vendor items along with some random drops available that only require level 9.

Though with CM armor being available without a level requirement, the question shouldn't be why do level 9 mods exist, but rather why don't mods exist before level 9.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/22219/td-07a-panther-gloves

One of many orange (custom) armors that are able to be used at level 9.

Hey, i have a question, and this may be off-topic, but i dont want to make a whole new thread:

How does one get lvl 27 item modifications/armorings?

Buy them, craft them, or get them from drops...

As it relates to Cybers, in order to craft armorings higher than 23:

- You need to RE unslotted(BoE) Armoring drops off raid bosses to get the pattern. Each raid Boss has different lvl drops & various percentages. A LvL 27 Armoring drop is off of one of the HM Ops (someone help me out with that one).

- You can actually pull mods from DG/CAMP/BH gear and learn the pattern. So you don't need to raid per se to learn patterns. You pull them from your gear and RE them. I have not done a raid on my Cyber400 Lvl 37 toon(alt 3), but she already learned most BH/CAMP Sage(main)/Knight(alt1) Mods, and my Artifice400 LvL19(alt4) knows three BH/CAMP ENH patterns. I get BH comms, buy gear, use legacy gear to ship the mods/enh wherever they need to go. I heard rumbling that crafted mods sold on the GTN can be RE'd for the pattern, but that is somewhat frowned upon my crafters, and expensive, so I just farm my BH comms and RE my own stuff...