(Inventory shortage and money) Why does BW hate crafters?

Sorwen

I said this when they first dropped the inventory space and raised the costs on subsequent rows and cargo hold. While the increase in money was helpful it wasn't enough. It doesn't matter to those that don't craft, but for those like me that are putting everything into crafting it hurts. Craft, reverse engineer, send on mission. Waiting for 20 to buy the second cargo slot(hadn't hit 20 since they raised the prices) and come to find out the second slot is 40 now? ***? Really? Between buying my skills, crew skills, and mission(having bought nothing else) I have 8K to my name and very little space left. I'm sure I might have 40 if I didn't craft, but then I wouldn't need the space either.

i;d say your crafting t6o the extreme. why do you need to store all that? i doubt you'll be able to sell it all quickly. raw materials stack way better, if the aim is to sell, them make when asked for.

i dont see a problem here. i dont think they intended people to setup like a factory and need to store loads of inventory.

After all my crafting and buying the Leap upgrade at 20 I have 4,000 to my name and that is it. I've bought no items at all crafting/craft quests and skills (and having to buy the first Inventory space for 5k) has drained the (at least) 30k I've made since starting. The disparity in inventory and costs is disproportionally prohibitive to crafters. Even more so for certain types.

I said this when they first dropped the inventory space and raised the costs on subsequent rows and cargo hold. While the increase in money was helpful it wasn't enough. It doesn't matter to those that don't craft, but for those like me that are putting everything into crafting it hurts. Craft, reverse engineer, send on mission. Waiting for 20 to buy the second cargo slot(hadn't hit 20 since they raised the prices) and come to find out the second slot is 40 now? ***? Really? Between buying my skills, crew skills, and mission(having bought nothing else) I have 8K to my name and very little space left. I'm sure I might have 40 if I didn't craft, but then I wouldn't need the space either.

Plus you need like 20K to buy your first speeder.....

Non-crafters will never understand this arguement

They just need a weapon & a target

I am a crafter.

I've never understood people who hoard so much that they have this issue.

If you can't sell it (or give it away) don't craft it.

If you craft it anyway ... expect to have storage issues.

You made the choice ... deal with the consequences.

seriously? Really? im 28, speeder in hand, and i have bought one row of my bags - because i wanted to go back to town less often. I have /maybe/ a quarter of my bank full, and that is all crafting items im either going to be soon selling as the market increases, using, or sending on to an alt (Underworld Fabrics to my synth weaver alt)

dont horde. Sell. Make money. Then you wont complain about slicing. Im not. Im fine with the money ive got. I can afford everything I want at htis level.