Worst patch ever

legdar

Your going to charge us for a hair style? Really? Really? Couldn't give us one update that we don't have to pay for? Free to players pay...ok I can get that but those of us who pay every month has to pay for a really bad set of what 3 hair styles. I mean really what did it take to make those VERY sad hair styles? A weekend? My heart is sad from this one.

Your going to charge us for a hair style? Really? Really? Couldn't give us one update that we don't have to pay for? Free to players pay...ok I can get that but those of us who pay every month has to pay for a really bad set of what 3 hair styles. I mean really what did it take to make those VERY sad hair styles? A weekend? My heart is sad from this one.

You get 500 Cartel Coins a month. Bioware made these appearance options MUCH cheaper for subscribers, knowing that we get a free stipend each month we can use to purchase them at NO ADDITIONAL COST!

You not liking the hairstyles is your opinion, no one said you had to get one. Sorry they didn't make any you like, but that's life, it isn't fair, we can't always get what we want. I see MANY players enjoying the new styles.

Your heart is sad. Over a game. I'd hate to see how you would react if something REALLY tragic happened in your life.

No, I kind of agree with the OP. The race change costing I'm okay with, most other MMO's charge for that, but nickle and dimeing Subscribers to get a hair cut is kinda low. Yes I know we get the 500 cartel coins a month as subs, but this still seems rather cheap.

I also agree, there should be a subscriber option to pay with Credits instead of having to pay for a recustomization without a Race Change. Race Change fine, cheaper for Subs great, charging us for something that can and should be taken care of with in game currency? Bad money grab on this one.

I'd agree that it is a money grab IF YOU HAD TO SPEND OVER AND ABOVE THE STIPEND YOU GET EVERY MONTH!!!

But since you don't, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Its slowly getting that way TBH, they shouldnt make any function with the stipend in mind. IF so they need to include any previous systems in place that also took the stipend into account.

Luckily I didnt feel the need to change anything without spending extra for hair colors or new hair so I didnt.

It's far from a big deal for me, and the cartel coin cost to change a hairstyle is minimal, but I do think something like a hairstyle should have been kept in game money. Having it cost cartel coins to buy a new race, and to do a species change I can see. New hairstyles for humans, and new tattoos for Mirialans, okay fine. But just changing from one hair style to another for instance maybe should have been done with in game money.

But again far from a big deal for me either.

Meh.

I don't mind if they charge us for the fluff. It's better than them charging us for ops, flash points, end game gear and anything else that's needed to progress.

TL;DR

I'd rather the game be pay to pretty than pay to win.

No, I kind of agree with the OP. The race change costing I'm okay with, most other MMO's charge for that, but nickle and dimeing Subscribers to get a hair cut is kinda low. Yes I know we get the 500 cartel coins a month as subs, but this still seems rather cheap.

I agree too....

They keep adding things that cost CC, yet, they do not increase the amount of CC you get..... It does not affect me, I buy extra anyway, but not all subs have money to burn up.

I agree too....

They keep adding things that cost CC, yet, they do not increase the amount of CC you get..... It does not affect me, I buy extra anyway, but not all subs have money to burn up.

Why should they be required to keep you bathed in coins for fufu things that are completely optional and not needed to enjoy or partake in any part of the game?

I'd agree that it is a money grab IF YOU HAD TO SPEND OVER AND ABOVE THE STIPEND YOU GET EVERY MONTH!!!

But since you don't, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Still, a system that is build up in order to scam people, seems not to be of any concern for you? *shrugs* where i come from you react towards people who try to scam you.

Still, a system that is build up in order to scam people, seems not to be of any concern for you? *shrugs* where i come from you react towards people who try to scam you.

Explain how it is built to scam you.

Edited by TheBBP

When Bioware rolled out the Cartel packs, many subscribers said "this suxorz--I don't want those and shall never spend a token on them <insert gambling nonsense>"

Well... Bioware responds. Here are other, diverse things in the game to spend your cartel coins on. Things you might want!! Wait..we're complaining about this? Good grief.

Well considering I have many different toons 500cc a month won't really do it for me when it comes to changing things on each one. With that being said I don't want to change the look of each toon though I feel my twi'lek should be free to recustomize since majority of head pieces and all hoods break when you use them on them. I would be fine with this if only they said when I rolled one that you cannot have hood and head pieces. Also why would they add another race when the old ones still don't work? EA Logic.