Premades are ruining non-ranked warzones

Monoth

Some might consider this a change of opinion, but, as long as we only got one Q for WZ's we need to live with the fact of stomping premades. I still think that arguing for this situation to remain, is to argue for the right to PugStomp. But, we can't argue for a situation that hinders people to enjoy the game together, whether these players are Good or Bad.

In this thread we got the real hardcore ones, those with the mathematical insight and know how to make the best of their gameplay. We got those who study, train and adjust the skilltrees to their style of play. You got those who in the sheer prospect of competing against live players just love PvP. You got those who just endure, with the max legacy percs, and just Power level. And the list could go on...

But one fact remain; with the removal of 8 vs 8 ranked, and the entry of 4 vs 4 death matches as Ranked, still there is very few players that enters Ranked. The change from Ranked WZ's to Ranked Death matches is a major change and a effort to match the majority of player preferences and style. But still only a few show up in ranked.

Then only one queastion remains where are all the players? And why are they there?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

O.P I'm sorry but this issue will likely never change.

There will always be scrubs who run in pre-mades because they can't cut it solo and feel they have to win. There will always be victims of pre-mades and the egomaniacs who roll in them and there will always be those same scrubs screaming about why it's important that they keep winning and thus why the game must have pre-mades.

If you can't handle the unskilled scrubs and their pre-mades then change servers. Oh wait, they're on every server. Well then I guess you're buggered and there's nothing you can do about it. Quit the game I guess.

There's zero point to complaining about it to the administrators, who will not listen to you, because they couldn't care less about whether or not you enjoy the game so long as they're profiting from it. They're the people you should probably be the most upset with as they've allowed the scrubs to roll in their pre-mades for this long.

At the end of the day I hope you find satisfaction in understanding the same thing that I do. Every time you get killed by a pre-made simply remember they're doing it because they know, as you should, that they haven't a hope in hell of taking you out on their own.

The alpha male hunts alone and enjoys the spoils of its kills without need to share because he took down the prey alone.

Smaller/weaker scavengers hunt in packs.

In short O.P, if you come across a pre-made just leave the match and get out of the war zone rotation they're in or switch to a character in another war zone bracket.

There will always be scrubs who run in pre-mades because they can't cut it solo and feel they have to win. There will always be victims of pre-mades and the egomaniacs who roll in them and there will always be those same scrubs screaming about why it's important that they keep winning and thus why the game must have pre-mades.

If you can't handle the unskilled scrubs and their pre-mades then change servers. Oh wait, they're on every server. Well then I guess you're buggered and there's nothing you can do about it. Quit the game I guess.

There's zero point to complaining about it to the administrators, who will not listen to you, because they couldn't care less about whether or not you enjoy the game so long as they're profiting from it. They're the people you should probably be the most upset with as they've allowed the scrubs to roll in their pre-mades for this long.

At the end of the day I hope you find satisfaction in understanding the same thing that I do. Every time you get killed by a pre-made simply remember they're doing it because they know, as you should, that they haven't a hope in hell of taking you out on their own.

The alpha male hunts alone and enjoys the spoils of its kills without need to share because he took down the prey alone.

In short O.P, if you come across a pre-made just leave the match and get out of the war zone rotation they're in or switch to a character in another war zone bracket.

whines on an internet forum about how unfair people playing with their friends is, thinks hes an alpha male. You can't make this sort of stuff up.

edit- dear god this thread again.

Edited by akabane_k

Just so you know, you can't actually be an alpha male without a pack/group. Those males that go it alone die starving, or they become scavengers and eat what the pack left behind, has died of old age, sickness, or injury.

Damn those scavenger lions and wolves. DAMN THEM!

The moron hunts alone and enjoys nothing since he just got stomped by a team (PUG or otherwise) that works together. Welp, guess that alpha male doesn't need any heals since he's got this on his own. ;P

I think this' appropriate:

Intelligent predators like wolves and lions also hunt in packs.

Edited by HeatRacer

• 3 weeks later...
Why are people so upset about this thread not dying???

Because the subject gets thrown around all the time and people are annoyed by it? Sorry but a 4 man "premade" is not really a premade when the teams are 8 people. If you cant handle a 4 man group then its your team that is bad. Plus its regs, get over it.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=500247

An even older thread about the same issue.

This has been an issue from not too long after launch.

Personal opinion? I solo Q 70% of the time. I think there needs to be a separate Q, but I also don't feel the populations on the servers would support it. This could really only work in a "cross server Q" (with current populations) and we know that is not happening. So, because of the server population, I would have to say that I think it would be a bad option unless you want longer Q times (and I don't).

Because the subject gets thrown around all the time and people are annoyed by it? Sorry but a 4 man "premade" is not really a premade when the teams are 8 people. If you cant handle a 4 man group then its your team that is bad. Plus its regs, get over it.

Double premades happen more frequently than not from my experience. And often it'll be the same set you get next round. If I don't get 8 of the same guild it'll be 4 of one and 4 of another, vs a random group with many in pve gear. So we get rolled a lot.

A lot of people complain that 55 wz aren't any fun and I think its largely because nobody premades in sub 50, and if they do its extremely rare. The best games in 55 are when the premade teams get tired of rolling you and you finally get a true random group to play against. Its usually close and a hell of a lot more fun.

Edited by Ybini