Corbantis Check In!

Delaya

So how many of the old Corbantis group are still around on Helm of Graush? I've seen a few less than a month ago :(

There is still a core of DARK players, Wolve has left the game, but I have the guild now. Would love to ally with some of the other Corb guilds and do something. Just let me know.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Former JUDGE member checking in.

Ashrimero! How the heck are ya mang! Havent seen u since before the shutdown, when we put your buildings in Penumbra...

Anyone else from JUDGE around?

Like... Dread, Viho, Nickxxx?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Chalon/Garrison' from <FIGHT> checking in again. It looks like a lot of Corbantis ended up on Prophecy of the Five with the recent transfers. I'll be on Obi'juan, Obitrice, or Khanobi on Pot5. Or just shoot me a PM if you want to catch up! Edited by Obitrice

• 2 weeks later...
Feozis checking in! HaVe a Nice Day!

Lots of old names I remember here. Who remembers the first fan fest?

TKDS had shirts that said:

"Imps, the other white meat"

Haha, I remember those shirts. I know I have some pics of the Corbantis crew at Fan Fest. Will have to dig them out.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Chain Saw here.

Currently Knights of Corbantis has an option to change names due to server merge. Dunno what I'm going to do about that. Also in our guild: Malekk, Uudoo, Rik o'Shay, Iro, Dani, and quite a few more.

Wow.. how are there two Knights of Corbantis guilds?

BTW are there very many left from Corbantis playing anymore?

Has any one seen or heard from a single member of the old Alpha Pack? I lost touch once the server transfers and really miss my old crew :(

I know you wrote this a while ago. I ran with Alpha when I was active. On Ebon Hawk and Shadowlands.

Glad to see some AP people around. Take it easy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I hope someone can answer me this: Who was the 3rd jedi pre-cu on Corbantis?

This "friend" of mine is clearly lying that he was the 3rd jedi on Corbantis, he answered every question i asked wrong, got completely caught in a lie but STILL has the balls to continue to scream that he isn't lying. Even the date of the first jedi unlock would be great.

Meh I only remember Cypher-dyas was first..I think was a long time ago..

• 2 weeks later...