Bioware, you have a problem

spookyBen

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A bunch of people are unsubbing (Un-subscribing) due to these constant mainteances. I dont wanna be bossy, but you might have to give us more then 3 extra free days or else a bunch of people are gonna keep on unsubbing.

People are unsubbing because they are fixing the game? Thats idiotic give me proof or your trolling.

Classic example of the younger generation right there. I want what I want and I want it now and I want it to be perfect. These maintenances have been at ideal times, have rarely run over the expected time frame, and are to be expected to work the kinks out of such a large undertaking. Don't like it? Quit. You won't be missed.

Im not saying I dont like it, just saying alot of people have recently unsubbed and Bioware needs to do something about it. And, whats with a mainteance 30 mins after a previous 9 hour mainteance? Not complaining, but just saying...

A bunch of people are unsubbing (Un-subscribing) due to these constant mainteances. I dont wanna be bossy, but you might have to give us more then 3 extra free days or else a bunch of people are gonna keep on unsubbing.

Perhaps the folks that are unsubscribing won't be missed. If people are unsubscribing over something like getting the game fixed, then their immaturity isn't needed, nor does it build upon the game experience.

The whining never ends.

Apparently none of you children has ever played any other MMO in its first year.

And how does that justify anything? Just because other MMOs have a bad first year means that every other MMO can't learn from their mistakes? Clearly Bioware didn't, and nor does it have to with customers like you defending their lack of quality assurance.

the tears today and yesterday are most delicious....please keep them coming us soul suckers need your tears to survive....

and back on topic, buhbye people who CLAIM to unsub because it is the kool rage kid thing to do, good riddance.

no one is unsubbing at a great rate the server populations are growing, the trolls of doom failed to ruin the game,

enjoy patch 1.2 and look for 1.3 sooner than later.

but please learn to make forum posts easier to read.

oh and moar tears please my collection of bottles of tears from previous game releases needs a new item in the collection, so please moar qq thank you.

Wow, I can't believe that the gaming community still produces players that don't understand the basic issues of programming. You can debug something till the cows come home and may still run into issues when going 'live'. There are hundreds of thousands of lines of code and errors happen. THIS IS THE NATURE OF THE BEAST.

Take the extra down time to go out and see a movie, or I don't know talk to a real live person rather then ranting that you can't play your game right now the way you want to play it. I get visions of all of you stomping your feet like spoiled children when you cry and say you are going to quit. Even my 8 year old understands Beta Testing and New Releases.

Take a few moments to take a deep breath and calm yourselves.

To be honest, ppl only visit this forum to rage or whine, and you are still listening to them when they say, **** IT! I'LL UNSUB?

im sure 90% of the players that actually knows the game and love it doesn't even bother visiting the forums watching the rage.

Pathetic..

Theres nothing wrong with patch 1.2 it''s actually a nice content update imho. I was enjoying and will continue to enjoy it after my physical therapy. Maintenance happens, and since BW is new to MMOs i don't care how long they had to develop it theres things they can't account for because this is there first MMO.

People complaining and crying because they feel it should be more complete, more content like other games that have been out for years. Seriously since when does any MMO launch with the same content as another. Stop complaining, wait for the maintence to end by going outside... and doing something. Then play some more.

Classic example of the younger generation right there. I want what I want and I want it now and I want it to be perfect. These maintenances have been at ideal times, have rarely run over the expected time frame, and are to be expected to work the kinks out of such a large undertaking. Don't like it? Quit. You won't be missed.

ok keep telling people to quit and see what happens to your game!!!!

The fact of the matter is some of you guys are saying things about ppl unsubbing and telling them to quit which is amazing. They have a right to a quality game if they are going to pay a monthly fee. It is fine if you like wasting your money but down someone because they are concerned about a product they invested thier money into!

This maintenance they have going on at the moment is just a complete piss take to people in Europe, I'm on the time zone BST. Got up this morning for a good day of playing, find out there's maintenance at 12 till like 4pm. I think ok fair enough cus some problems occurred. I come back around 4:30 and find that there's more maintenance on until midnight for BST and even worse for others in Europe. I know you're an american company, but you're literally crapping on Europe. Your maintenances are always in the middle of the day for us or in the late morning. It's generally just unfair(yeh I might sound like a dick by saying that), seriously start putting the maintenances on at times fair to Europe. And also while I'm doing this, I watched the whole of your guild summit back in march and all the updates u had about legacy. You told us that all the legacy rewards such as:mailbox on your ship, repair droid, rocket boost and many others would either be able to be unlocked by your legacy level or if you didn't want to get to the level and wait, you could buy them with credits. Almost every single reward has to be unlocked by the legacy level and credits. ***, the stuff ranges from like 500k to 2 million and beyond. Who the hell would pay 5 million credits for a GTN on your ship?(it's also a neutral one) And the mailbox is 500k! Anyway sorry for the rant I do love your game, but please don't tell us stuff and then completely change it.

Its fun to watch the faithfuls try to convince themselves its not a big problem. Apparently they haven't been noticing the trend on queues.

Oh, yes. Having my queues pop almost instantly instead of taking 20-30min like it used to is a very disturbing trend.

Oh, wait.... No, it's not.

I'm 42. If you ever ran a business you would understand one fundamental thing. Keep the customers happy or they'll stop coming in the door...

Edited by Jakoby