Republic Conquest + Progression Guild?

Aieranda

Hey fellow BC'ers. Are there any Republic Guilds still out there that are somewhat active in both Conquest as well as some Progression Raiding? I realize Progression means something different after 4.0. Just kind of curious if guilds are clearing the 4.0 Raids 'pub side and/or deep into them/nearly completing them. I know Imp side has been known for the Raid Progression, but wanted to catch up 'pub side.

I am in the same situation, looking to get into raiding again. I know there are a few others in my guild <The Illuminati> that feel the same. I just don't know if we have a core yet or not, so I am replying to your post to see if others jump in, perhaps we can get something going in that regard.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Honestly, transfers go on sale tomorrow and run through the 5th. Transfer to Harbinger if you are West Coast or Shadowlands if you are East Coast. You'll have a lot more luck.

this is unfortunately very true, takes forever (in most cases literally ) to get and successfully complete a HM FP. Harb has like 3x our population at most times and they actually wanna do stuff. however in defense of BC, it was originally an RP server and hence not much of a surprise that most players just hang out in the cantina (especially on pub side) and dont bother queuing for anything more than tacticals and sometimes pvp.

Yeah. I am definitely intrigued by the responses, but work has been out of control lately so I haven't played as much as I'd like. Add to that the transfer thing, and I've been kind of waiting to see if any guilds would make the decision on what they would do before I'd join them.

In the meantime, I am seeding a number of strategically placed alts on other servers like Harb and Shadowlands, regardless just in case BC and JC are group player ghost towns before too long.