Welcome to Game Update 1.5: HK-51 Activated

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All seems goodly here so far on The Progenitor.

I do have a quick question though:

When can we expect purchaseable character slots (beyond 12) and other services such as character renames, legacy renames, character restyling (à la barber shop) and so on?

I'm seriously disappointed by the cartel packs, to the point where I will now probably be leaving the game. I liked the idea of being able to get custom items, however the random nature of the packs is a major put off.

If you ever allow us to get the items that we want, perhaps I'll return, but until then, I'm finished.

Edited by ZapperZen
Spelling

All seems goodly here so far on The Progenitor.

I do have a quick question though:

When can we expect purchaseable character slots (beyond 12) and other services such as character renames, legacy renames, character restyling (à la barber shop) and so on?

I totally agree with this question. these questions has been asked for a long time now and still no answer!

I'm seriously disappointed by the cartel packs, to the point where I will now probably be leaving the game. I liked the idea of being able to get custom items, however the random nature of the packs is a major put off.

If you ever allow us to get the items that we want, perhaps I'll return, but until then, I'm finished.

Instead of rage quitting maybe you can pay attention and see that the items from the packs are tradeable after 2 days so just buy the items you want from the GTN on Saturday.

Just got home from work (Left Coast in sunny CA). Patch loaded just fine. ALL servers are down. No servers in the list at all, for any region. Should I try the Martian server? Oh wait, there is no Martian server.

I have to get to class, so I'll check it out when I get back. I'll bet a lot of players are wondering what is up ...

What about graphic improvements (better lighting) in 1.5 patch, what they promise us couple days ago?, even with before and after screenshots...

I did check 1.5 change log and nothing about that.......

Edited by sandisrd

one thing that bugs me about the packs is sometimes you get items that are just completely useless like the hypermatter heavy cannon (assault cannon) i have it on a warrior and since i cant trade it period its more or less a waste of space but other than that i do like everything else i've seen espcially the party jawa ;)

I was really enjoying this HK-51 questline until I found out:

1. You need to have a mid level character on the other faction.

2. You need to compete in Hard Mode flashpoints.

As a PvP player (That is PvP geared) I HATE doing flashpoints, let alone Hard Modes. That's the one thing I LOVED about SWTOR is that it's basically a single-player MMO. You don't have to enter in with a group of micro-managers with anger management issues that love projecting their own shortcomings onto every other member in the group.

You can just gear-up your companion and power through on your own.

Wish I hadn't wasted the time/credit collecting the pieces I did, but oh well. Another knife in the back of PvPers. Will just wait for the new Warzone.

Edited by QuietGoneJinn