Why are there anti-Imp ops only?

I've recently talked to a few of my friends (in our Imp guild) and we got to the point that the operations are almost exclusively (with 2 excpetions) anti-imperial. There are two neutral ones (KP and EV - and you still have a fight with Sith before the Soa fight) and the rest is plotted around the Dread Masters.

I know they have gone rogue and are a threat to both the Empire and Republic, but still they are ex-Imperial and they rather have weakened the Empire with their deception than the Republic. There is no ops in which you strictly fight against former reps and I wonder why it's like this. With this huge galaxy we could come up with lots of ideas like rogue Jedi or troops etc.

Do you think with the Dread Masters plot ending we can get some new, not so strictly anti-Imp operations?

Edited by xmssx

There is no ops in which you strictly fight against former reps and I wonder why it's like this.

A recently-discovered planet located in the Ojoster sector, Denova is a world of dense forests and high-peaked mountains. Traces of ancient ruins dot the world’s surface, but details remain undocumented; the Republic forces that scouted the planet instead focused on its extensive deposits of baradium ore, used to create some of the most powerful explosive weapons in the galaxy. Determined to control this invaluable resource but short on military manpower, the Republic hired a mercenary army to hold Denova and ward off any Imperial attacks on their mining operations. Known as the Warstalkers and led by a Trandoshan veteran named Kephess, these mercenaries were renowned for their skill and reliability–though that reputation didn’t stop them from going rogue, merging with a renegade Imperial army and claiming the entire planet for themselves.

But other then that yea, currently we are in the Dread Master Story Arc when it comes to Operation and Storyline, I guess with the next Operation Story Arc we might see some more "neutral" enemy.

Edited by RikuvonDrake

Would love to kill the Shatele witch in an operation... :cool:

Wouldent that be lorebreaking? well not likeI know how the end of shatele is like but if there was one already written in lore then that cant be posible thru unless she was killed by imps lol