Collectors Edition upgrade

SebastiaanZ

Collectors Edition was a physical box that came with a statue and some other stuff. There were also some in game perks as well, like access to a store in game that sells some stuff and a pet that looks like one of those little round automatic vacuum cleaners.

You can't get collector's edition of the game any more. You're not really missing out anyway. There's nothing noteworthy that CE owners get that you don't get in the DDE upgrade (I'm a CE owner).

Is it possible to upgrade my Digital Deluxe Edition (or whatever its called) to a Colletor's Edition, while buying the real deal and using its code on my account? Or does it mean I need to make a new account for it?

Yes you can. I did this exact thing, I bought the Digital Deluxe at launch, then I later bought the physical Collector's Edition, and redeemed the code in my account settings.

I got all of the extras which you would normally get with the CE (1 month game time, the extra Cartel Coins CE accounts got, and so on).

Seems like its getting rare. Why would they want that...

Amazon QUOTE= We are not able to ship this item to your default shipping address.

Well there is the imperial trooper armor. Nothing else in the game looks like it, and it's a pretty snazzy look for a bounty hunter. I color matched the set with a light blue colored chest, and it looks awesome!

Amazon has it for 60 something US Dollars as of now, if it can be shipped to you. Ebay occasionally has it- for a lot more. It is a Collector's Edition- which means there are only limited amount of them to be purchased and codes redeemed- so if you really want to get one then waiting around is not going to be a good idea.