Shadow of Revan Predictions...

fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg

Revan will be doing this all of his own volition, the Emperor won't be controlling him. Revan is beyond the Emperor.

Revan will also kill the Emperor in this expansion, and become the main bad guy in swtor.

Edited by RTCBrad

Revan will be doing this all of his own volition, the Emperor won't be controlling him. Revan is beyond the Emperor.

Revan will also kill the Emperor in this expansion, and become the main bad guy in swtor.

Revan has become a poorly-written character. He just needs to die. We have enough Mary Sue's as it is.

Darth Malgus and Revan have joined each other in order to finish what both of them have started: kill the Emperor and reform the current state of the Galaxy.

Source:

Pure professional/bias observation of trailers and in-game Revan-Malgus quests fueled with over two years of blind anticipation for Malgus' arrival.

Clues:

1. Appearance of Shae Vizla who used/is loyal to Malgus.

2. Malgus knew more about Revan than it is represented in the game.

3. "I will finish what I started", line.

...for Shadow of Revan is nobody else than Darth Malgus...*drums

I will settle for nothing less. :cool:

My prediction. Reva is dead/will die either way no matter how the story comes out. In an interview the developers were asked if we'll finally see a conclusion of revan's story. The developers say at the end of shadow of revan we will see a conclusion and have closure. Closure implies Revan will truly be gone at the end of all of this. Revan fanboys will shed many tears.

My prediction. Reva is dead/will die either way no matter how the story comes out. In an interview the developers were asked if we'll finally see a conclusion of revan's story. The developers say at the end of shadow of revan we will see a conclusion and have closure. Closure implies Revan will truly be gone at the end of all of this. Revan fanboys will shed many tears.

As long as the Emperor is still around, so will Revan I reckon. Plus...

There is no death. There is the Force.

:p

I think it would of been really cool if a third faction and four new advanced classes were made for the expansion.Don't get me wrong I am excited.. But I also think it would of been fitting for some to join Revan from both sides. Since thats what's going on...

There is no ignorance, there is no fear. Kuhlin Durron

Unless they kill the Emperor you can guarantee they won't kill Revan.

The main battle in this game is Revan Vs. Emperor, they are the only ones with the power to kill each other.

Lord Scourge betrayed Revan because it was the Jedi Knight he foresaw defeating him.

More of an idea than a prediction, but it could be cool if the story opened up a third faction perhaps. One where imps and pubs could truly exist together/ be in same guild.

Not even remotely close. That kind of work to make it happen, Revanites don't want to rule the galaxy they want to destroy it, something neither the empire or republic want.

And you know this... How exactly?

Well, his last plan was to commit genocide against everyone with even a trace of true Sith ancestry (IIRC, stated by the flashpoint to be like 99% of the Empire's population). I really doubt getting smacked around by members of the Empire in the Foundry has made him less crazy and genocidal. I mean, whatever he is doing it is something he thinks the Republic wont support and has decided to actively antagonize them.

revan has become a poorly-written character. He just needs to die. We have enough mary sue's as it is.

word!!!!!!!!

I have been preaching this forever, it seems.

ps. He already DID die. Now we can hope that it was real and this new guy is actually someone else. I lose all faith in Biowares storytelling skills if this guy in a mask somehow turns out to be the real thing.

Edited by Karkais

Well, his last plan was to commit genocide against everyone with even a trace of true Sith ancestry (IIRC, stated by the flashpoint to be like 99% of the Empire's population). I really doubt getting smacked around by members of the Empire in the Foundry has made him less crazy and genocidal. I mean, whatever he is doing it is something he thinks the Republic wont support and has decided to actively antagonize them.

Correction: 97,8% efficient genocide. :d_frown:

There's a bit in the latest trailer around 0:50s, where

there is a Revanite wielding a purple saber and wearing Revan's lower robes...

Outrageous conclusion: The Revanites cloned Revan from DNA found inside Revan's mask. Now there are several 'Revans'

Did you read what he wrote by any chance?

Choosing to slaughter an entire civilization -- which happened numerous times already -- and destroying the entire galaxy are hardly one and the same.

There's a bit in the latest trailer around 0:50s, where

there is a Revanite wielding a purple saber and wearing Revan's lower robes...

Outrageous conclusion: The Revanites cloned Revan from DNA found inside Revan's mask. Now there are several 'Revans'

That's Bioware mocking the hordes of players who chose to pretend they're Revan. :p

Edited by Darth_Wicked