Maybe I'll just twink instead of 50

caultonpos

Doesn't seem much point of getting to 50 - sounds like a whole lot of hurt to me.

I've rerolled a few times to experience the different classes - BH, Operative, Marauder.

Highest is 43.

But all I hear from level 50 is pain, painful warzones with unbalanced geared premades by WoW kiddies. Extremely pointless and boring Ilum. And a random loot system that requires either hundereds or thousands of Hutball matches to get your gear.

Seems like its better to forget all that, stop at level 49 and just have some warzone ownage fun.

seems like you don't have the attention span to play through a class until cap, probably don't have the attention span to keep your eyes on a node when you're fighting 30 meters from it as well, best stay out of my 50 bracket and stay in the minor leagues.

wow you can watch a node

HAHAHAHAHA

Depends on what kind of PvP you want to play in. Do you want to be always at the top with a superior advantage without much effort. Or do you want to continue to challenge your self in PvP and progress your character, and PvP skills.

Personally i am 43 on my PvP character and cannot wait to hit 50 and see what kind of new challenges those that have been 50 for awhile bring.

It will be like being level 14 again and learning new tactics, and strategies and counter strats.

It boils down do you want to be a big fish in a little pond and never get any bigger or do you want to be a little fish in a big pond with an almost endless possibility for growth.

seems like you don't have the attention span to play through a class until cap, probably don't have the attention span to keep your eyes on a node when you're fighting 30 meters from it as well, best stay out of my 50 bracket and stay in the minor leagues.

I like the notion of callin the 10-49 bracket the minor leagues...let's help this catch on

Some times you need to go through a little pain to be able to dish it out later.

Just like your job...just like workingout...just like your girlfriend...

dont see how girlfriend is applied here?

Girlfriends turn to wives and there is no light at the end of the marriage tunnel..

Marriage is the relationships end game and like SWTOR their is not much end game content. Just the same warzones day in and day out, over and over.

Edited by kirorx

Anyone that lacks a 50 or has not pvped at 50 is not in for a pleasant surprise when they reach that point.

Longer queue times.

More balance issue.

Greater gear gap than anything from 1-49.

Some of the worst and most boring weekly/daily quests in the game.

If they do not fix it fast GW2 is going to positively crush SWTOR in the pvp department.

It is not a challenge issue.. it is just borked system in general.

I see that crap all the time, lvl 48 - 49's sitting in the minor league brackets cause they don't have any skill and just like to run around and smash up on lower levels. Then they make videos on youtube and think they are actually good.

I await the day we see a battlegroup merge and actual level brackets, not this thrown together crap of lvl 10 - 49 we have now.

Some times you need to go through a little pain to be able to dish it out later.

Just like your job...just like workingout...just like your girlfriend...

That's stupid logic. This is not a job, working out, or a girlfriend. It's a game, meant to be fun. A gear gap in PvP is not fun.

Anyone that lacks a 50 or has not pvped at 50 is not in for a pleasant surprise when they reach that point.

Longer queue times.

More balance issue.

If they do not fix it fast GW2 is going to positively crush SWTOR in the pvp department.

yeah tell me about it...going into the 50 bracket with nothing but my quest gear is utter crap....the expertise stat that all these geared players have not only reduces damage taken for them but also increases damage output and heals.....if you don't have expertise you just end up being a burden until you get acouple pieces atleast.

Longer queue times.

More balance issue.

lol gw2 will have bugs just at tor did, and did you see the pvp videos? everyones got a ton of hit points and a heal, your queue times in tor are shorter then a 1v1 fight in gw2.

Doesn't seem much point of getting to 50 - sounds like a whole lot of hurt to me.

I've rerolled a few times to experience the different classes - BH, Operative, Marauder.

Highest is 43.

But all I hear from level 50 is pain, painful warzones with unbalanced geared premades by WoW kiddies. Extremely pointless and boring Ilum. And a random loot system that requires either hundereds or thousands of Hutball matches to get your gear.

Seems like its better to forget all that, stop at level 49 and just have some warzone ownage fun.

yep basically true, I don't even bother logging on my 50 anymore.

Depends on what kind of PvP you want to play in. Do you want to be always at the top with a superior advantage without much effort. Or do you want to continue to challenge your self in PvP and progress your character, and PvP skills.

Personally i am 43 on my PvP character and cannot wait to hit 50 and see what kind of new challenges those that have been 50 for awhile bring.

It will be like being level 14 again and learning new tactics, and strategies and counter strats.

It boils down do you want to be a big fish in a little pond and never get any bigger or do you want to be a little fish in a big pond with an almost endless possibility for growth.

There is nothing to learn.

The armor bonuses they get help them dish out extra damage while you do less damage to them.

Use all the tactics and skill you want but the abilities you have at 50 are the same you had at 49... Just your enemies are 400% tougher.

It's almost the equivalent of trying to SOLO a raid boss.