Karagga's HM hitting WAY harder today than last week

So, something happened. All the boss in KP hm are hitting severely harder than last week. Couldn't even get past jarg and sorno. Flew through them the last 4 weeks. Don't know if they changed statistics server side yet, but that's messed up if they did cause BW you screwed up our raid night then. Thanks...

What is more likely? They changed something with the boss and you are the only guild out of hundreds that noticed it. Or your guild had a bad night of raiding and instead of excepting that you guys weren't on your game tonight you thought you would blame BW.

I personally will go with number two. Bad raiding nights happen. Move on and stop blaming the Devs.

What is more likely? They changed something with the boss and you are the only guild out of hundreds that noticed it. Or your guild had a bad night of raiding and instead of excepting that you guys weren't on your game tonight you thought you would blame BW.

I personally will go with number two. Bad raiding nights happen. Move on and stop blaming the Devs.

Thanks but going from last week we were taking hits of 7000 to 8000 on swipes to this week taking hits of 10000, when our gear hasn't changed then it's not us.

If you were for sure not on Nightmare then I am still going to say user error.

The fact that you said all bosses were hitting harder in Karagga's when you couldn't even get past the 2nd makes you lose credibility. Also the fact that all the other threads you make are QQ threads as well does not help. You were able to kill BT without any "Dis game is broke" threads so I am going to assume that fight went fine.

Was your tank in dps gear still from the first fight? The ops did not get harder. You guys were doing something different.

If you were for sure not on Nightmare then I am still going to say user error.

The fact that you said all bosses were hitting harder in Karagga's when you couldn't even get past the 2nd makes you lose credibility. Also the fact that all the other threads you make are QQ threads as well does not help. You were able to kill BT without any "Dis game is broke" threads so I am going to assume that fight went fine.

Was your tank in dps gear still from the first fight? The ops did not get harder. You guys were doing something different.

Thanks though, but I did state that we were having trouble on both.

And yeah I do believe it can be healed through, but one healer was in full columi cause he hadn't gotten any pieces last week but he had no trouble healing last week, everything else was the same too. Damage was def higher.

We ran EV-HM yesterday.

XRR-3 was buggy as hell. His first sit-down-phase and storm protocols came at 15% and didn't do any damage to us at all.

Gharj didn't do any damage either, the first wave of adds spawned at 15% and until then we switched islands, but he never frenzied or pounced until he hit 3% hp.

My guess would be that it's due to the servers not getting restarted so far this week.