legacy perks for multiple characters on one server

calmyourmind

new here, and i have a few questions that i can't find the right answers previously posted.

1) If you have 4 level 20's but haven't unlocked legacy yet does it matter as to which character unlocks it first? Does the first character get something special that the rest in the family tree don't get?

2) Does it matter how or where you add or connect your characters in the family legacy tree? Is their a better order and/or do you get better perks and/or different perks depending on how they are connected in the family tree?

3) Does it matter which character creates the legacy first then you add all your alts?

4) Does it matter or change what you get for the iconic heroic legacy skill, based on which character a) unlocks legacy first b) gets to a certain level first and c) does it auto give to all your alts regardless of their current level?

5) Can you get 4 iconic heroic legacy skills for all 4 characters if you already created and leveled them up? Or do you have to level one up and unlock, then create another character and level 1 for this second character to qualify to get the heroic legacy skill from the first character you leveled up and unlocked?

new here, and i have a few questions that i can't find the right answers previously posted.

1) If you have 4 level 20's but haven't unlocked legacy yet does it matter as to which character unlocks it first? Does the first character get something special that the rest in the family tree don't get?

2) Does it matter how or where you add or connect your characters in the family legacy tree? Is their a better order and/or do you get better perks and/or different perks depending on how they are connected in the family tree?

3) Does it matter which character creates the legacy first then you add all your alts?

4) Does it matter or change what you get for the iconic heroic legacy skill, based on which character a) unlocks legacy first b) gets to a certain level first and c) does it auto give to all your alts regardless of their current level?

5) Can you get 4 iconic heroic legacy skills for all 4 characters if you already created and leveled them up? Or do you have to level one up and unlock, then create another character and level 1 for this second character to qualify to get the heroic legacy skill from the first character you leveled up and unlocked?

1,2 3: no, no and no.

4, each new 50 unlocks it's own heroic ability, by class.

5. I don't understand your question. Global unlocks are global. Once you unlock it, it's available to all toons regardless of level.

Every base class (warrior, inquisitor, bounty hunter, agent, knight, consular, trooper, smuggler) has a different heroic moment legacy ability.

Unlocking the ability makes that ability appear in your legacy abilities tab for every character you create.

You can't access those abilities to drag them onto your action bar until you level a character high enough to actually have the "heroic moment" ability. Around level 15.

The unlocked ability doesn't automatically go to your action bar. You have to find it in your abilities menu and drag it there when you get your heroic moment ability for each character.

Your legacy class unlock abilities don't share the same cooldown. If you unlock all 8 abilities, you can use all 8 of them back to back while your heroic moment is going. It's pretty cool and can leave to some epic "saves" while you're in over your head.

Edited by Draloch