I'm back

Whatthebob

Enjoy getting smashed with the rest of them and calling quits on ques 2 hours earlier than pubs cuz of the beatings. -.-

Don't even start Mosh, we couldn't get ranked for weeks after Cake disbanded because MVP did the exact same thing, would lose two matches in a row then go back to playing regular warzones instead.

My self (Sarafan) and deathangel wish to have fun. We had fun playing pub but we are now 3rd wheels in MVP and have no place in any of there teams, not wishing to upset the way the guild works we are going to go off and enjoy our love of story. Never playing Imp we are going to give them a shot (More for the story then PVP).

But Mosh if you wish is trash talk. Death and my self have always let our skill do the talking ;)

My self (Sarafan) and deathangel wish to have fun. We had fun playing pub but we are now 3rd wheels in MVP and have no place in any of there teams, not wishing to upset the way the guild works we are going to go off and enjoy our love of story. Never playing Imp we are going to give them a shot (More for the story then PVP).

But Mosh if you wish is trash talk. Death and my self have always let our skill do the talking ;)

Just to put it out there of course you don't have any spot in their teams they don't queue for ranked lol or if they do its well after everybody else has finished and then they complain about not getting pops and claiming they are #1 lol.

Always good to have some oldies come back to the game; let's the rest of us think we're not wasting our time.

I'm actually thinking of making an imp alt with sarafan what do you guys think?

Do whatever you need to do to make the game interesting for you matey. I know a good portion of MVP went darkside for a while; they may have ended with bad experiences of PVP on that side, but that didn't stop them from having a good time and even pulled some decent players to pub side. If I had time I'd join you, but unfortunately I don't, work etc.

Enjoy getting smashed with the rest of them and calling quits on ques 2 hours earlier than pubs cuz of the beatings. -.-

Unfortunately that seems true as of late. But Death, if you stick with sub50's you should be able to get decent que pop rates and hopefully a decent spectrum of players with skill. Can you do me a favour and assess the ppl you come across? We don't have enough combing the sub50's looking for new players and its easier to assess a faction's talent from the other side.

Don't even start Mosh, we couldn't get ranked for weeks after Cake disbanded because MVP did the exact same thing, would lose two matches in a row then go back to playing regular warzones instead.

That's not how I recall it, but feel free to remember otherwise. In any case Mosh was talking about normals, and that's more due to most of SN being on NZ time so they have to go to sleep earlier. That said, the games do seem more challenging when they leave so its kinda hard not to think that they've left cos they've been beaten so bad. Its not true obviously, but yeah.

We had fun playing pub but we are now 3rd wheels in MVP and have no place in any of there teams, not wishing to upset the way the guild works we are going to go off and enjoy our love of story.

I hear the stories are quite good so have fun :) your mains in MVP are always welcome regardless. You're only off BIS by a bit of gear, so do your dailies and weeklies and you should be back in the core in no time. And yes its not going to matter if you've got imp side toons.

Death and my self have always let our skill do the talking ;)

That's so true; I've taken Death's advice numerous times before.

Just to put it out there, of course you don't have any spot in their teams; they don't queue for ranked or if they do its well after everybody else has finished. They then complain about not getting pops and claiming they are #1.

Sorry about editing your post; I'm just confirming my understanding of your post, feel free to correct. Assuming my editing's correct then let me respond to each of the sentences.

Regarding a spot in our teams, death has frequently been pulled into normals and has already been pulled at least once into a rated; unfortunately it does take time to get feasible rated compositions together so missing out on rateds has occurred fairly frequently as of late, we're always waiting for one more decent player to come online. As for feeling like a 3rd wheel, I think its more about a lack of team synergy; especially if Death's remembering the days when we used to play with Lbw, the current form of MVP would feel very different. And Sarafan's Sarafan; him and the concept of synergy don't overlap.

Regarding the complaints about a lack of pops, well, wouldn't you be annoyed when potential prey don't play when you're up? It may not be your fault for not being online, but all we can do is ***** about it; I mean feel free to just turn up late at night to do normals and give the imps that are up at that time some semblance of hope, if you do turn up hopefully more will too, and then we can do 24/7 rateds, wouldn't that be great. And don't worry about us claiming to be #1, I mean everybody does right? Yeah just ignore that and play at night, so we can all have some fun.

Hey guys it's Deathangel and i'm back for some more punishment. Don't worry i'll show these scrubs you don't need bubble burst spec to rip it up in warzones.

Welcome back mate its always great to hear here that a previous PvP'er comes back to the game after a lengthy time away. Hopefully a few of our old core from Face might return when they hear positive things about SWTOR getting better.

We don't call it quits. come 9pm AEST the majority of SnX are off too bed all members of our guild have full time jobs and responsibilities that require us up at early hours. Our peek times are from 4-5pm AEST - 9pm AEST our members are spread between Australian East Coast and New Zealand with a minority in Japan, Australian West Coast, U.S, Singapore and China.

That's not how I recall it, but feel free to remember otherwise. In any case Mosh was talking about normals, and that's more due to most of SN being on NZ time so they have to go to sleep earlier. That said, the games do seem more challenging when they leave so its kinda hard not to think that they've left cos they've been beaten so bad. Its not true obviously, but yeah.

Predominantly by the time we come to versing MVP our night is coming to an end. Our players are fading and dropping off for the night 1 by 1.

We have extended ranked nights on Fridays to try and meet MVP but come Friday night our core team does ranked Warzones frequently versing an array of teams ranging from Notorious Synergy who field multiple teams or a continuously subbed team, to Terra Australis who field a team and other guilds who form a team with a few PUG’s. By the time MVP comes on our group has had their fix of ranked and are ready to step out to enjoy a Friday night away from the game as we have a very structured weekly schedule of PvP to PvE.

It’s a shame as PvP Guilds we want nothing more then going head to head with other PvP Guilds but we have been unable to meet your time zone difference for about 3 months now.

Edited by azzhealy

Why are we as a server so resistant to running rated pugs?

Running Gimp Rated is outstanding. But if need be, I try to be keen to run pugged rateds and maybe we should all just "let go" and join pugs. 4 MVPS + 4 GIMPS is fun! 4 Valourous + 4 Gimps is fun! There are plenty of great pve affiliated pubs around, no doubt there are some imps too.

Unfortunately my hours are terrible, I dont have time, or the person calling for members is way too undergeared/really doesn't understand how to play. I wont join a pug rated when a member is at valour rank 0....

BTW by too undergeared, I mean 1200 expertise is what I expect. the lowest I would run rated with.

WELCOME BACK DEATHANGEL! STAY ON REPUBLIC PLEASE! :)

Edited by HolyFrogx

4 Valourous + 4 Gimps is fun!

I'm flattered to have Valorous mentioned!

As far as ranked goes, don't get me wrong; I would LOVE to be able to play ranked matches like my guild used to. We versed lots of different guilds back in the day; Cake is Real, Notorious Synergy, What's Wrong With Your Face, MVP, Mist Wolves, Mind Walkers etc etc. The problem that my guild faces is that:

a) We aren't primarily a PvP guild - a lot of us do really enjoy PvP, but because it isn't our main focus, we will never be geared as well as some other guilds out there. Though, being at a disadvantage is in a way fun, because it shows that if we can hold off some very well geared teams for lengthy periods of time at nodes or what not, it means we could be formidable when geared properly.

b) We have lost a large number of players to either other games, or just real life commitments. We're working to build up our guild registry at the moment, and hopefully will be able to run PvP premades more often than we have been recently.

c) Most of our core ranked team is from New Zealand, and being much older, have work (or family) commitments that they can't just shrug off. This is the thing that ruins our ability to run ranked the most. The Kiwi players are generally 3 hours ahead of our East Coast Aus players, which means that when it gets to the Aus primetime (~9pm AEST), the NZ players usually only have an hour or so before they need to head off. Makes it difficult to get any ranked matches during our server's primetime.

Having said all that, if I was able to field a team once again, I'd gladly run ranked matches against any guild even if it means getting beat into the ground, because at least it means we can gain ranked comms quicker. And the opportunity to spam /bonk at Lycaon is too good to pass up! :p:)

Edited by BennyKrak

Regarding a spot in our teams, death has frequently been pulled into normals and has already been pulled at least once into a rated; unfortunately it does take time to get feasible rated compositions together so missing out on rateds has occurred fairly frequently as of late, we're always waiting for one more decent player to come online. As for feeling like a 3rd wheel, I think its more about a lack of team synergy; especially if Death's remembering the days when we used to play with Lbw, the current form of MVP would feel very different. And Sarafan's Sarafan; him and the concept of synergy don't overlap.

Now you just gone and hurt my feelings :(. Deathangel only got as good as he did with me guarding and watching his back :p

I was watching a healer or holding a point on my own, and sometimes when I was let out of the bag I made healers lifes hell on the other team :p. Thats all I ever did and do in pvp. Kinda sucks but someone has to do it. Thank god for youtube and windowed mode.

At least you guys get rateds. I don't get them because I'm not full WH gear, and I get looked down upon cause of that. My apologies if I am not exactly able to PvP for 6 hours a day so I can get my WH. I play this game to have fun not to fry my brain.

You have any idea how long ago that was? I played 2 ranked against cake in my life. Once on my GS and once on my guardian the first day it was 50, won and cake never went into a ranked again and disbanded 2 wks later

Since then we've came a loooooong way and no one will say different

Edited by Mosh_Mosh_Mosh

Just to put it out there of course you don't have any spot in their teams they don't queue for ranked lol or if they do its well after everybody else has finished and then they complain about not getting pops and claiming they are #1 lol.

We don't que ranked? Some of us have jobs unlike some ppl I know(Charty. lol love the nickname you gave him seliane :)) majority of our players get on in the evening including myself dip ****. Since you've never had a job let me help you out.

Rush hour is a time when ppl go to work and come home from work . This usually averages between 7am-10am

And the evening its 4pm - 7pm. Last I checked you play while everyone is still at *********** work.

If you want to play us at ranked, you play us on our convenient hours, not yours, you worthless piece of ****

We don't que ranked? Some of us have jobs unlike some ppl I know(Charty. lol love the nickname you gave him seliane :)) majority of our players get on in the evening including myself dip ****. Since you've never had a job let me help you out.

Rush hour is a time when ppl go to work and come home from work . This usually averages between 7am-10am

And the evening its 4pm - 7pm. Last I checked you play while everyone is still at *********** work.

If you want to play us at ranked, you play us on our convenient hours, not yours, you worthless piece of ****

Wait didn't you call us out for a convenient time for us we gave you a time and you did a no show lol your dumb as fk lmao. Oh and Cake never lost to you **** heads in ranked lol. continue you fill your guildies with rubbish though does wonders for laughs :)

So anytime you and your **** bag scrubs want to do ranked against the real #1 pvp guild on this server let me no so i can arrage a night where you can have the pleasure of losing to us cheers

Edited by Didy_Kush

Wait didn't you call us out for a convenient time for us we gave you a time and you did a no show lol your dumb as fk lmao. Oh and Cake never lost to you **** heads in ranked lol. continue you fill your guildies with rubbish though does wonders for laughs :)

So anytime you and your **** bag scrubs want to do ranked against the real #1 pvp guild on this server let me no so i can arrage a night where you can have the pleasure of losing to us cheers

I can't speak for new MVP but Old team MVP with my self and death did only 4 games with cake is a lie before the team all pretty much left and we won 3 of those games. Sadly they where all on Hutt Ball and from what I remember they were very close games. Was alot of fun

Thanks for being so nice to people who have no interest in your "relationship" with Mosh.