+++++ 2v2 Tournament Brackets +++++

Morde_

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<Its never too late to reroll> defeated <ASSasssin POWER>. Congrats to Amanitas and Pebbel. You guys did great and totally outclassed us, good fights.

Also, thanks Scold for organizing this tournament. If it wasn't for this, I may have permanently retired my assassin, and because of the rule on each team having at least 1 DPS, I learned to play Deception which I have had a lot of fun with. Its been fun, so thanks for doing this man.

Edited by Z-ToXiN

Okay Jar, pick a time - We MIGHT be able to do games tuesday during the day, depends on work schedule but BEST times are tuesday/wed after 9pm pst. I really hope we can do it during these times let me or redpin/antipode know asap sir.

Gonna DQ if it's not done by Thursday.

Pick a day bros

We've agreed to a day/time twice :(

I'd rather play than either team get a DQ though. Tuesday night will be fine with me and I *might* be able to stay home Wednesday during the day.

Yeah I know.

I'd rather the teams fought as well, but I hear the frustrations from other people about how long the tournament drags on. If there's no sense of urgency, nothing gets done for months. If there's too much urgency, too many teams get DQ'ed.

It's difficult to find that balance.