Instant level 60, Codex entry completion impossible?

Dirtnose

So, I noticed my codex entries are empty on my instant 60. So I can never fill those now? I know I can't go back and do class quests and some gave codex entries, so will I never be able to finish the codex? Edited by Dirtnose

If there were codex entries attached to class story or planet content then no they won't let you access those so you can't do it. If there is a codex entry in an open area you can go back and get that.

I don't recall if certain codex entries were locked into class story, beyond things like companions and your master, etc those you can't access because they weren't considered just like all your class titles.

If there were codex entries attached to class story or planet content then no they won't let you access those so you can't do it. If there is a codex entry in an open area you can go back and get that.

I don't recall if certain codex entries were locked into class story, beyond things like companions and your master, etc those you can't access because they weren't considered just like all your class titles.

Okay thanks, I think I'll just go and do a level 1 JK then. I'll save my token for an alt or something. With the new leveling speed, it won't be too difficult to finish up the story or anything.