Force user Orders

notanjelika

Nightsisters, Imperial Knights, Je'daii, Prophets of the Dark Side, those are the ones I can remember. Here's an article with all of them though http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Force-based_organizations

I'm guessing from the list given that the OP means "in the SWTOR game context", and the OP's list pretty much captures all the ones I've seen in-game, except maybe the Order of Zildrog.

Nathema Zealots (or whatever their group is properly called if that is just the armor name)

I think that "Nathema Zealot" is what each of them *is* (that is, a zealot who is on Nathema) rather than the name of an order or something. That doesn't mean they aren't a separate order, of course, but if they are, I don't think we have any current indication of its name.

Well the armor for them were there in KOTOR 1 and 2 so:

Matukai Adepts

Zeison Sha Warrior

Jal Shey advisors

Bo Daran Sages

In legends/canon

Grey Paladins

Jensaraii

Force Sorcerer of Tund

Palpatine's Dark side Adepts

Emperor's Hands were many times force sensitive

Imperial Inquisitors

Just to name a few.

Edited by TalonVII

How about Children of the Emperor and Emperor's Hand? Are they part of Sith Order ?

For the Children, I'd say that they are part of the Sith Order.

The Hand is separate, I'd say, BUT I wouldn't want to call it an Order, especially not with a capital O. The Hand doesn't seem to be big enough to be a full-blown Order.

• 1 month later...
Heralds of Zildrog should's be on the list since they recruited a non-force sensitive ( Theron S) and you can see many of them with riffles while doing the " Find a Findsman" quest.

The *Heralds* didn't recruit the traitor. That was the *Order of Zildrog*. They might be one and the same, but I have serious doubts about that.

The *Heralds* didn't recruit the traitor. That was the *Order of Zildrog*. They might be one and the same, but I have serious doubts about that.

Either way, i plan to kill each and every one of the nutjobs of Zildrog and take MY man back home even if i have to sedate or keep him at gun point. LOL :rak_01:

Either way, i plan to kill each and every one of the nutjobs of Zildrog and take MY man back home even if i have to sedate or keep him at gun point. LOL :rak_01:

Pfft. Even the poor Be-bop'alula(1), who fell for the guy, will be leaving his steaming corpse behind, along with all the other nutjobs. I just hope they provide a way to slaughter him in a dispassionate sort of way.

(1) *And* she's a Light V KC Shadow. But when Lana sympathised about it halfway round the second half of Umbara, Be's(2) comment was "He's dead for me."

(2) For "Be-bop'alula", duh.

Pfft. Even the poor Be-bop'alula(1), who fell for the guy, will be leaving his steaming corpse behind, along with all the other nutjobs. I just hope they provide a way to slaughter him in a dispassionate sort of way.

(1) *And* she's a Light V KC Shadow. But when Lana sympathised about it halfway round the second half of Umbara, Be's(2) comment was "He's dead for me."

(2) For "Be-bop'alula", duh.

My JC girl, Elexorien, is a nutjob , so she will save TS ( that doesn't mean he won't get punched in the face for chopping his hair, i mean the guy is prolly 40 years old, isn't it a bit late for teenage rebellion ? )

My JC girl, Elexorien, is a nutjob , so she will save TS ( that doesn't mean he won't get punched in the face for chopping his hair, i mean the guy is prolly 40 years old, isn't it a bit late for teenage rebellion ? )

He's supposedly around 35 at the time of WoI/CoU/aTAtC.

And I'm not the one to ask about teenage rebellion at an age that doesn't really merit it. I got my first tattoo at the age of 50.

• 2 months later...
Well the armor for them were there in KOTOR 1 and 2 so:

Matukai Adepts

Zeison Sha Warrior

Jal Shey advisors

Bo Daran Sages

In legends/canon

Grey Paladins

Jensaraii

Force Sorcerer of Tund

Palpatine's Dark side Adepts

Emperor's Hands were many times force sensitive