The Shadowlands: Ops Progression Thread

NoxIrradiata

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thread is back up! Welcome to all the new guilds who moved over today! If you're interested in having your guild added to the list, please be sure to include your faction and whether the content was 8 or 16 man.

As mentioned in the original post, screenshots and dates will be required starting with the release of Terror From Beyond, but for now, we're tracking the older/current content on the honor system. Thanks!

The Chandrian

Empire

Full 8 Man clear on Story/Hard/Nightmare for EV/KP/EC (and TFB on PTS)

Full 16 Man clear on Story/Hard/Nightmare for EV/KP/EC

Nightmare Pilgrim down as well

***are we not submitting dates for kills?

Edited by JaWill

If you guys had bothered to read the original post, or even my most recent post, you would have seen that DATES AND SCREENSHOTS would be required with the upcoming release of the new operation.

If you NEED dates for the old content, feel free to make your own thread. We've been maintaining this thread this way for months. Welcome to The Shadowlands. :rolleyes:

Edited by NoxIrradiata

If you guys had bothered to read the original post, or even my most recent post, you would have seen that DATES AND SCREENSHOTS would be required with the upcoming release of the new operation.

If you NEED dates for the old content, feel free to make your own thread. We've been maintaining this thread this way for months. Welcome to The Shadowlands. :rolleyes:

I won't speak for The Chandrian, but I did read that. Doesn't change the fact that dates are needed for any list to be taken seriously. Good that you'll fix it for TFB, but the current list does have a fundamental problem that needs correction.

I won't speak for The Chandrian, but I did read that. Doesn't change the fact that dates are needed for any list to be taken seriously. Good that you'll fix it for TFB, but the current list does have a fundamental problem that needs correction.

Again, if you'd prefer it done differently, you're welcome to make your own thread and track things however you choose. This is the 3rd reincarnation of our progression list that we've been updating for many months now, and not one single guild has had an issue until the Corellian Run guilds came over. I'm not going back and tracking down kill dates for Soa, Karagga, and Kephess.

The thing is, how many of those guilds are still in tact with the original players that killed SOA and Karagga? I would be shocked if someone was still using the same 8 player team. So many people have left the game. The dates would add nothing but give a false sense of which guild is a greater raiding guild. Imperium killed HM Kephess 2 weeks after the content came out and now they're playing WoW. They would have one of the earliest kills for old content and aren't likely to ever play ToR again so whats the point of getting all these dates? They wouldn't give a good idea of which guilds are better going forward. In a short week or so we will see that when new content comes out.

Guild: Undercon

Faction: Republic

Explosive Conflict: 4/4 HM both 8 and 16 man

Eternity Vault: 5/5 NiM both 8 and 16 man

Karagga's Palace: 5/5 NiM both 8 and 16 man

Nightmare Pilgrim: Yes

Thanks for doing this. F the haters.

Edited by Typeslice

Updated The Chandrian, Stoic, Starhawk Conglomerate, and Undercon.

I'd like to get this thread back on track rather than continuing to derail it. If anyone has any additional issues regarding the format of this thread, please PM me instead of posting here. Thanks.

Edited by NoxIrradiata

The thing is, how many of those guilds are still in tact with the original players that killed SOA and Karagga? I would be shocked if someone was still using the same 8 player team. So many people have left the game. The dates would add nothing but give a false sense of which guild is a greater raiding guild. Imperium killed HM Kephess 2 weeks after the content came out and now they're playing WoW. They would have one of the earliest kills for old content and aren't likely to ever play ToR again so whats the point of getting all these dates? They wouldn't give a good idea of which guilds are better going forward. In a short week or so we will see that when new content comes out.

Um .... we do...

Kinetic (Republic) has all current 8-man content, plus Nightmare pilgrim cleared. We don't track 16-man besides NP internally as it's all when people feel like joining two 8man teams up for giggles. Edited by Kenage