Paid charcter transfer

HELLCAMAWALKN

Well they do still have the "transfer server" option on your account but it leads nowhere, so it migth be wishful thinking but I am hopeing its still there for a reason. But this would not be the first time a star wars mmo has let me down..... RIP Galaxies

btw anyone else on here form eclipse server pre nge

Seriously. I can only come to a hypothesis of political failure within EA. They have the technology. High Pop servers are online. They've completed multiple server transfers where we really didn't get a choice. Cartel shop is up and running. The F2P is live and should have ZERO bearing on where paying customers want their toons (which server).

The only reason this could be not currently available is if there is an initiative from on high somewhere within where they ultimately want this MMO model to fail so that they can better pitch into product markets where they have more investment. I see other issues with the game that should've long ago been resolve that do not, in any way, detract from my suspicion.

Server transfers cost them nothing and there are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of people whom have posted here and all over the net, requesting this option, and offering to PAY REAL MONEY for the service for over 9 months.

So, either EA is HORRIBLY fail and mismanaged (likely), or could care less about the success of this product (signs point to this), or the fail that EA pushed on BW was intentional (signs also point to this) - or a mix of all three.

Beautiful. Couldn't agree more.

/signed

I think one of the reasons they're waiting on transfers is that they're waiting to see the server pops stabilize after f2p has been out for a couple of months. I think they see where the server pops are after all the f2ps have maxed out their characters. Also, they'll probably evaluate how many of the f2ps stay active along with looking at the pace they are attracting new players.

Hopefully, by the spring they'll know everything they need to know and release the option for paid transfers.

When? We have been told "soon" 2 major patches ago and im not seeing anything about it in 1.6 patch notes. This is something that should be on the top of the to do list. There are plenty of people i know waiting for this to come back and PAY to play. Please give us a date or better yet put it in 1.6

They dont even have cross server que's Esp for PVP, if they cant even do that what makes you think there going to do paid xfers any time soon? This is supposed to be a modern AAA MMO, /facepalm

I have been the first to take up for this game and talk my buddys to coming back, but now im starting to see what everyone is always complaining about, The cartel market was a huge let down for all the hype, Everyone I know thought it would be alot better and have alot more gear. Not to mention this has hurt the economy for alot of rare crafting mats. Please give us something we want, and something that we want to pay for. There are more post about paid transfers than the new war zone, the new race, even more cartel crap. Please listen to what the paying subscribers want to pay more money for!

I would really appreciate being able to transfer my toons from Pot5 to Jung Ma or vice versa? Shame that all the work I did on Pot5 going to waste over there. I joined a large clan from another game and they were all on Jung Ma, so I would really love to be able to bring my toon there too? Can anyone tell me if pay transfer are working and how to set about doing it?