So how do you make credits???

Firehammer

Just level to 50 using quest rewards and commendations as upgrades. You won't have money problems. Then you can do dailies at 50 to get 100k+ credits each day and easily level the crafts you want.

Much more efficient than selling stuffs hoping to earn for a few thousand credits.

Edited by aivedoir

Every 3-5 levels or so I RE up a few armormech recipes to purple. Usually a boot, belt, bracer, whatever I think will sell best for various reasons. I might even do one DPS and one Tank item. They usually use the grade of UT metals I'm already getting from my missions.

Once I have these recipes, I can craft 3 or 4 of them a night, put them up for sale, and have instant cash waiting for me the next day. My trooper that I'm doing this on is 32 at the moment. While it takes me a bit of time/money to RE the initial schems, I just have to do a few button clicks each night when I log in and log off to have 20k sitting in my email the next day from selling 3-4 purple pieces of armor. That number increases each time I move up to a set of items a few levels higher. I'm not rolling in big cash, but I'm also not really trying that hard.

The crafting skills are in a good place as far as I'm concerned. You just need to invest a little time once a week. But it also helps if you enjoy the process and sense of accomplishment from RE'ing and producing.

Edited by Kazlowe

I go the easy route and scavenge every possible robot/node available. Then I set all of my companions to making lower tier guns. They can turn out 3 every 4 to 5 minutes, and they sell for around 800 credits or more each. That's around 28,000 an hour while I'm logged in, which isn't bad.

The higher level planets like Balmora are filled with robots, so getting components is a breeze.:)

Selling grade 5-6 Metals and Gems from UWT and TH.

Selling Missions.

Selling Schematics.

Selling Orange gear from lockboxes.

Slicing Nodes.

how do you get missions and schems? can they drop from any mission you send your companions on or must you have certain skills?

how do you get missions and schems? can they drop from any mission you send your companions on or must you have certain skills?

I got lots of schematic from UWT missions. They just pop up randomly once in a while from running mission.