Bioware why won't you give us a real answer!!!!!!!!

Malhaland

Dear Bioware,

Bioware answer us give us some real answers not just the same old smoke you are blowing up everyone's @@@. We all know you have the ability to transfer those that want to, you have proven it with ALL the other transfers you have processed. We all want off of this dead server. I don't understand why there is one server that has to say RP in front of it just transfer the whole server to the only other Eastern PVP server and be done with it.

And Bioware if you think that by making all of us wait until F2P comes out, just to hear that those that have been loyal PAYING SUBSCRIBERS now have to pay to get off of this dead server, you will instantly have so many angry people that will more then likely just rage quit.

Please don't get me wrong I love this game it is a great game but the way Bioware has handled it has just made me wonder if there are monkeys running the company. I mean really come on think about it.... It makes sense even now. It has to be the only explanation.

Thanks

SKY:)

I would like off the server too, but I do not want to get merged with a PvP server without my consent. I do not want to go to a regular PvP server. If Jung Ma is to be dissolved, then we should be given two options to transfer beforehand: an RP server or a PvP server.

This could also be fixed if they would just add bloody transfers in already. I've been waiting for them for months and BioWare is out of excuses now that the new servers are up and the merges are done.

I wholeheartedly agree with this post. Dark Empire has already rerolled on PoT5. If those of us who have more than 4 wh toons and legacy of 50 surely don't want to start over.

I logged in yesterday at 9 am eastern to see FOUR people on fleet. Pls tell me what kind of MMO experience you can have with four people. That is exactly how many can play console RPGs .

I would love to continue playing but with the new patches problems and the fact no one is on the game it is not really worth playing.

Bioware has screwed up here. This server is dead. The pvp isn't even challenging . And it is impossible to que for any ops.

The players left are most likely to simply quit instead of reroll. this problem will only accelerate.

I ask you to please merge Jung ma with pot5 or give us transfers.

And to any whiners you can RP on any server, yes I personally love to be on a RP/PVP server because that's what I want but RPing by yourself in an empty cantina or a empty battleground is foolish.

Actually if there was a strong RP/PVP guild that was imperial and had 20+ on so you could actually run an op or ranked team I might consider rerolling.

F2P next patch? That would be in the middle of Nov which is consistent with what several low-key but reliable sources have said. Based on what I read in another thread in here, transfer services will probably either be wrapped into that update or be offered sooner. I agree that it would be nice to get an official announcement/assurance before then but I think it's safe to say there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, by then my main Pot5 character will probably be full wh... Edited by WaywardOne

Jung Ma is dead. There is no reason for a PVP-RP designation. I would like to see Bioware give us the option to choose between transferring to a pvp, rp, or pve server. And Malhaland, would you please change the title to reflect what this post is about? We might actually get Bioware to look at our post if you do so. Thanks. Edited by Epyionn

We re-rolled onto PoT5 in hopes of a better game experience and we found one. While Jung Ma has anywhere from 20-119 people on Imp Fleet PoT 5 always has 3-5 times that number.

Bioware did all these server mergers making some good populated servers leaving Jung Ma to pick up the scraps from 2-3 dead servers.

Give us server transfers please.

yep, Im making sure I respond to all these threads too, I want to see this forum COVERED in them.

Harass em on facebook and twitter as well. We're a community, most of us are angry, show it. Dont let them have a moments peace anywhere, tweet their faces off.