Looking for a Guild!

CJUK

Hey kids

I'm a Jedi Guardian on Red Eclipse.

You may ask why are you in a Aussie Section looking for a Guild to join? Well i used to live in England a couple of months ago but i move to Australia back in September

The reason i made this thread is because. when BW Open up the paid character transfer i'd like to get in a guild straight away. I'm looking for a friendly, active guild who does HARDCORE PVE and PVP

I've done EC HM 4/4 EC NM 2/4,TFB HM 5/5

My PvP record -Click Meh!

Post any offers!

Thanks

Edited by CJUK

There aren't that many guilds that do both, Reverence does Hardcore Raiding and is progressing, Mind Walkers and A Little Bit Gimp are both pretty good PvP. As far as I know, Corvus (my ex guild that I had to leave because of no internal problems, just personal) does both but one kicked one person from guild because they were always asking to do HM TFB but we are progressing and just starting HM TFB. Keep looking and good luck with it!

Hi there im from gimp and yeah as carthy said we arn't a hella hardcore pve guild ( only just started tbh but won't take us long to get the HM's done ) but we take our pvp seriously, if you decide to do a transfer to Dalborra be sure to hit me up for sure man we always need a 4th lolsweeper inour group on those nights where we feel like giving the imps some real hurt.

we also use Teamspeak where we swear bag eachother out ( mainly on me ), also good fun in pvp but if your not into swearing and whatnot then Gimps are proberly not the guild for you, if you are and can take and give then you'll love it.

hope to see ya round

Edited by BattleGracefully

The only two pub guilds currently attempting NM EC (as far as I know, I may be wrong, am going by data from the raid progression thread which may be outdated) are TEHEE and Reverence. I haven't seen much from either of these guilds on the PvP side of things, but hopefully that will give you some avenues to investigate, and maybe some people here can shed some light on the subject that I am unable to provide.

Hi there im from gimp and yeah as carthy said we arn't a hella hardcore pve guild ( only just started tbh but won't take us long to get the HM's done ) but we take our pvp seriously, if you decide to do a transfer to Dalborra be sure to hit me up for sure man we always need a 4th lolsweeper inour group on those nights where we feel like giving the imps some real hurt.

we also use Teamspeak where we swear bag eachother out ( mainly on me ), also good fun in pvp but if your not into swearing and whatnot then Gimps are proberly not the guild for you, if you are and can take and give then you'll love it.

hope to see ya round

hey dude,

I'd like to ask you some basic question if that's cool with you?

Do you guys do RWZ?

Have you guys tried EC HM?

How active is your Guild?

Yes i'm moving to Delborra when PCT goes live. i take my PvP seriously but i'm pretty laid back guy,uhm swearing lets see....where do i start. everytime my GM try to setup a rwz group he's literally swearing and shouting his lungs out which i find quite funny lol. So far i think your guild is the right choice for me. But i'm still waiting for others guild's offer.

Anywho thank you everyone for a quick reply!

Edited by CJUK

hey dude,

I'd like to ask you some basic question if that's cool with you?

Do you guys do RWZ?

Have you guys tried EC HM?

How active is your Guild?

RWZ no mostly because there is no one else to do it against with only 4-5 pvp guilds

we tried EC HM, did we get far? no our other pro tank wasn't online at the time but we should have it done within a week.

our guild if fairly active, we arn't a huge guild, we have about 15 on at most times of the night who are pvping or doing thier own thing.

hope that ansered everything for you.

if you want you could make an alt sling me a pm ingame and you can see how you like it before you transfer

In response to Nyreneia, Mind Walkers isn't really a guild that's hardcore for anything, we're a very casual guild in both aspects, PVP and PVE and so to be honest, while we would love to welcome you in, we're most likely not very well suited for you.

Also, we basically never have the people for any of our own ranked teams haha, most of the times we join in on other people's teams, as mentioned above, Gimp would be a well suited guild for you. You could also try out with Terra Australus, they've gotten quite active in the PVP side of things, doing quite a few in house ranked games at times and I do believe some members such as Aashaera or Core'agon are also avid PVEers as well.

I hope this helped and I wish you the best of luck. :)

Cheers,

Rorkiy

Edited by Rorkiy

The only two pub guilds currently attempting NM EC (as far as I know, I may be wrong, am going by data from the raid progression thread which may be outdated) are TEHEE and Reverence. I haven't seen much from either of these guilds on the PvP side of things, but hopefully that will give you some avenues to investigate, and maybe some people here can shed some light on the subject that I am unable to provide.

TJE is doing some work on NiM EC (I believe they are 1/4 currently), but they have some significant issues fielding a full raid group at present.

As for TEHEE, we've reformed our original eight, so we'll see how things go in the future.

In response to Rorkiy's words about Mind Walkers I would just like to clarify a few things.

We may not be classified as a 'hard core' raid or PvP guild. This is because of a few key factors. Most boil down to our fundamental guild/community ideals.

We don't have 'raid teams' that are locked to a select 8 players. We have an active raid register on our web site that members can register for the raids we have set over the coming weeks. this raid list is updated from week to week. This allows all members the chance to experience raids and have some fun in the guild. We generally run 1 'beginner/intermediate' raid a week and a harder one on our second raid night. This being said we generally have 4-6 players that will be there for 80% of our raids. We also don't believe in raging at ppl that may make a mistake or agro mobs. Its all about having fun.

As far as PvP is concerned we have a group of dedicated PvP'ers that take it very seriously. As of yet we don't run regular ranked nights as at times its difficult to get a team make up you want as some of our members are from different time zones/have different schedule's. We are working on regular PvP nights to start kicking it off.

Some guild info you may be interested in.

1. We are a progressive raid guild currently working on HM EC and TFB. (also running nightmare kp for bell hats :p)

2. Most nights we will be fielding 1-2 normal pvp groups as well as lowbie teams with alts/new players.

3. We are very laid back and easy going, but don't tolerate ppl raging on guildies. Its all about constructive help to improve the other members game.

4. We use Teamspeak 3 and have a web page - http://www.mindwalkersguild.com

5. This is a game after all and we are here to have fun.

We may or may not be the guild for you but feel free to check out the web site and best of luck in your journey to Dalborra. Happy hunting >:D

if you want you could make an alt sling me a pm ingame and you can see how you like it before you transfer

what time do you normally come online? i finish work at around 6.30pm and i normally jump in swtor at around 8ish

btw if a guy called Kravn pm you, that's me :)

Edited by CJUK

• 4 weeks later...
yes you do, just level Kraven up won't take long. wouldn't even bother gearing with 2.0 about to make a touchdown (hopefully soon)

I don't really wanna level up that char to 50. I'll have to delete him when PCT goes live. the only reason i created that char cuz of the nameholder

I'am levelling a sent atm he's level 30.

Edited by CJUK

• 3 weeks later...