The Blockade Runner Cartel Pack.

Jimsam

Lifted from the patch notes:

"The Blockade Runner Cartel Pack can contain Rare bonus items not found in any other Cartel Market Pack!"

:confused:

Am i reading into this too much? Or do the words "can contain" mean that these Cartel Packs contain items in the other packs, with a (low) chance of new rare items?

I for one would like a heads up on what could be expected before i blindly gamble my money away.

Your totatlly reading it right, I didn't read the text, as I was sleepy but I got...

Credit Boom

Imperial Banner

Vial of Gree Nanite Paste

Minor XP Boost

:(

I think rare item are divide across the packs but everything else has chance of dropping from all of them....

Edited by SithEmpress

Your totatlly reading it right, I didn't read the text, as I was sleepy but I got...

Credit Boom

Imperial Banner

Vial of Gree Nanite Paste

Minor XP Boost

:(

I think rare item are divide across the packs but everything else has chance of dropping from all of them....

Hahahahha. Are you joking? Some rewards inside! :)

Hahahahha. Are you joking? Some rewards inside! :)

Sadly no. I should know better than to jump on in middle of morning with no sleep, it was my fault for not reading the text, but as I had extra coins, I just wanted to see what I would get. Now I just want people to aware of this before they buy a ton of pack expecting new stuff. (I only bought one along with my sister).

She did get a few new items nothing great.

I thought they like keep companion gift, xp boost, and resource the same- but not all common items too.

Edited by SithEmpress

I got Revan's Robes, I'm assuming the full outfit will look alright and a new assault cannon.

Though I think I'll be better off spending my allowance of coins on packs to sell the packs on the GTN, rather than deal with the RNG myself.

There is also the text "items that can be found nowhere else" in both this and the crime lords one. Does that mean that items such as the throne and white crystal are not able to be found in the BRCP?

Nope. Just got the white crystal. And some guildies got the throne as well.

It's all good in my view.

I got 2 imp banners, ubrikki crimson claw/sand devil, and another damn covert energy armor. Seeing another one of those armors almost sent me into a rage. I've gotten like 12 of them already. Edited by Marak

As I stated in This Thread , the description in game specifically states "this pack contains rare bonus items not found in any other cartel market pack".

It was the only reason I picked it up, thinking only the new stuff would be in it. Those Patch Notes, are NOT what is stated in game on the market.

I bought 3 with the intention of selling 2 on the GTN. Opened the first and got Revan's Chest Plate and Robes. So I gave in and the second one had another chest plate and Phantom mask. The third had the Cyan-Blue Crystal.

The rest was all flotsam like xp boosts or an emote. Worthless junk (to me).

That said, this is by far the best luck I have had with Packs. Having bought and opened 5 or 6 of the Crime Lord packs, all I ever got there were spymaster upper body and the pink crystal. The rest was pure 100% garbage.

Anyone else feel like they are wasting the nice color crystals on a gun? The saber shows more so I just hate to use them on guns...

On a whim I decided to just buy three packs to take a chance at something new

First pack: same old junk with Ravens chest

Second pack: same old junk with Ravens lower robes

Third pack: a new Speeder bike, and a blue crystal, same other junk

All in all it wasnt a total loss, wonder what ravens armor will go for on the GTN though, it does look good.

The Pink-Purple and Cyan-Blue don't look as good as the single colour sabers. Why is that? Anyone with Computer Graphics knowledge (I have zilch) care to explain why?

It has nothing to do with computer graphics....they are just ugly color combos for a lightsaber. The other ones have a white or black core.

It has nothing to do with computer graphics....they are just ugly color combos for a lightsaber. The other ones have a white or black core.

So it's not the coding, it's an actual colour issue? /facepalm How the heck did they miss this?

They should have just put Black-Magenta, White-Black, Black-Cyan and stuff like that into the shop rather than freaking Orange-Yellow and Pink-Purple.

How much do you think Revan's mask is going to go for? I bought 7 RB packs and the only decent items I got were Revan's chestpiece, Revan's robes, and the blue-cyan crystal. Other than that just worthless crap.

It will go down in price as more people buy packs via their sub coins (500/month I think) so try and sell before Jan 2013 to get the most credits.

I got 2 imp banners, ubrikki crimson claw/sand devil, and another damn covert energy armor. Seeing another one of those armors almost sent me into a rage. I've gotten like 12 of them already.

Those covert energy armor are kinda cool, except they need to add pants to match the the shirt.

I wanna get the Mask of Revan but all these ppl are gonna OP it so I'll have to wait unless I wanna grind a few millions :(

Same here ... same here ...

They could have just put a Mask like Revan's one as single item in the cartel shop, whatever the price, kotor fans (like me) would have probably bought it, but no, they have to put it into lottery boxes. Fine, if BW doesn't want my money, I'm not going to spend a fortune if it's not 100% sure that I get one.

Probably the best if I just start farming daylies with my 3 chars ...