<IRS> LF mara/sniper for main RWZ group.

Hello.

First of all, Id like to mention that we are mostly rus-speaking PvP guild, but there is always room for good/exceptional players that speak english.

We are looking for either a marauder, or a sniper that could fill in our main rwz team and play on a 3 times/week basis. Our usual playtime starts from 21:00 Moscow Time(MSK).

/whisper Roudy/Niea in-game if interested.

---------------------------------------------------

В основной статик ищем снайпера и мару.

Сейчас играем 2-3 дня в неделю с 21:00 по мск.

/whisper Roudy, Niea, Pifpaf, Exch в игре.

hello.

First of all, id like to mention that we are mostly rus-speaking pvp guild, but there is always room for good/exceptional players that speak english.

We are looking for either a marauder, or a sniper that could fill in our main rwz team and play on a 3 times/week basis. Our usual playtime starts from 21:00 moscow time(msk).

/whisper roudy/niea in-game if interested.

/whisper roudy, niea, pifpaf, exch в игре.

opg gerikke

Hello.

First of all, Id like to mention that we are mostly rus-speaking PvP guild, but there is always room for good/exceptional players that speak english.

We are looking for either a marauder, or a sniper that could fill in our main rwz team and play on a 3 times/week basis. Our usual playtime starts from 21:00 Moscow Time(MSK).

/whisper Roudy/Niea in-game if interested.

/whisper Roudy, Niea, Pifpaf, Exch в игре.

hello, can i join?

i can sing ricky martin

I can join with my marauder if you still need it.

I am from Finland and my marauder name is Vaellus (from guild Finlandia PVP Might)

Gearing is still on progress... 6 conquerors, rest partisan with augments. (I accidentally wasted about 10k commendations to wrong version items) :D well... I'm only human.

I am from Finland and my marauder name is Vaellus (from guild Finlandia PVP Might)

Gearing is still on progress... 6 conquerors, rest partisan with augments. (I accidentally wasted about 10k commendations to wrong version items) :D well... I'm only human.

We could try I guess :p

There's a finnish only guild looking for members for months, and now you apply yourself to a russian guild :p

It has augment bugers that ragequit game after getting pwned. Oh wait, thats another guild.

Stay mad then jesus

I find your lack of humor and behaviour amusing

Edited by Masarko