One thing I've noticed since I've moved to POT5 (PvP):

jibboo

So. Many. Quitters.

As soon as the other team scores the first goal/caps 2 nodes/gets the first door at least 2 people leave, only to be replaced with 2 more people that will immediately leave and so on and so forth.

What is the deal with this server? Has it always been like this, or is this something new that's started since transfers?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too have noticed something, the republic side is basically the special olympics.

Lol yeah can't argue with this. There are tons of PvE baddie guilds on Pub side, and they literally derp the entire match...it's extremely painful if pug'n solo.

Edited by Pistols

Yeah there is definitely a lacking in backbones to stay in games. Yes its just easier to leave and que up probably get a pop way before the other game is over, BUT you rarely ever learn anything if you quit at the first sign of losing.

I also find it interesting when people will leave at near the end of a match because the enemy broke through a door. Especially because there wasn't any way we could lose because we got farther. *shrug*

It wasn't always this bad. It was bad at certain times of the day but right now it's at an all-time low.

Hell. I started my old guild up to begin coaching some regs. I might get lucky and network.

Ultimately, losers are losers regardless of faction or level. They demonstrate this fact each and every time they quit.

Honestly, I have to say I've noticed it a lot more since the transfers. This is by no means meant to disparage anyone from any other server in particular, but in my experience the frequency and severity of quitting has spiked since tuesday.

Lol yeah can't argue with this. There are tons of PvE baddie guilds on Pub side, and they literally derp the entire match...it's extremely painful if pug'n solo.

You should have seen the pubs on SL. No, scratch that, you really wouldn't want to.

Anyway, I've noticed that during the day the quality of the pubs is waaaaaay higher than in the evening, whilst the reverse is true for imps.

Even so, you actually seem to have a reasonable 'minimum standard' on this server compared to some others. I'm seeing far fewer 20k heroes. Consider yourselves lucky! ;)

I figured out how to get 5+ people to quit right before the match starts.

Say: "No, I'm not heals, I'm lightning."

*Warzone will end in 30 seconds*

"I haz teh power!"

Cool part is we still won :D

Edited by jackrunip

You should have seen the pubs on SL. No, scratch that, you really wouldn't want to.

Oh dear gods...the horror of it all!

I still have nightmares about playing my reps on SL. :(

I choose to partially blame my guildmates that stopped playing the game. Leaving me to fend for myself.. :mad:

Edited by Dedrayge

This was happening long before xfers and I've seen it on both sides.

My favorite thing tho is when 2-3 people rage quit early (i.e. we lost grass! they scored a huttball!) and 2 much better players take their place and we end up coming back and winning.

After moving my sage and guardian over I've spent a small amount of time on pub side solo queuing and I have to say that outside of a few VERY solid groups most of the republic is horrible and they seem to "abandon" warzones much quicker than the average imperial player.

Why there is no deserter debuff in this game yet is beyond me.

It's borderline incompetent for this game to be out for a year and a half and the devs still haven't implemented one yet.

50% of the time I queue, I end up in a match that has already been decided.

After moving my sage and guardian over I've spent a small amount of time on pub side solo queuing and I have to say that outside of a few VERY solid groups most of the republic is horrible and they seem to "abandon" warzones much quicker than the average imperial player.

that's cuz you don't group with me. :p

Why there is no deserter debuff in this game yet is beyond me.

It's borderline incompetent for this game to be out for a year and a half and the devs still haven't implemented one yet.

50% of the time I queue, I end up in a match that has already been decided.

I'll support a deserter debuff when I don't get backfilled 50% of the time while queuing solo AND when they put in an actual queue system so I don't have to play freaking hypergates 75% of my games.

Most of the transfers are bad. The End.

If most of the transfers are bad, then what the hell are we stuck with on our original servers? Seriously, if you guys got the runts then we must have the aborted fetuses.

Winning in WZs on TEH has become like winning the special Olympics. And losing... it is very embarrassing when you lose to the champions of the special Olympics.