Tython Codex Database

pioneerraptor

I can confirm the Zabrak entry being linked to Chamber of Speech. However, I didn't receive it until I turned the mission into the Contact. I'm running a Lightside Jedi.

Are you a Consular or Knight? I completed the quest twice and never received the entry.

I found the object. It's a plaque in a building across from the transport pad or so.

Coordinates should be 138, -339.

Thank you so much. Main post will be updated.

By the way, I ran the Consular forge quest yesterday. The Jedi Weapon code. Was obtained for that character.

From what I've read, it's the Knights that are having a problem getting this entry.

Playing as Jedi Consular should I get Satelle Shan entry during the visit in the Council Chamber or its given somewhere else? Im still missing that entry...

We're still trying to figure that one out. There is no other opportunity to talk to her or read about her, other than in the Jedi Council meeting.

Edited by pioneerraptor

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm that the "Zabrak" entry comes from completing the Chamber of Speech quest. I just completed it as a human, Jedi Knight, level 10 and received the codex entry. I DID NOT receive the Jedi Weapons Lore entry upon completing my light saber though. So I'm still missing one Lore entry and two Bestiary entries that everyone seems to be missing (both of which probably come from another planet).

I can confirm that the "Zabrak" entry comes from completing the Chamber of Speech quest. I just completed it as a human, Jedi Knight, level 10 and received the codex entry. I DID NOT receive the Jedi Weapons Lore entry upon completing my light saber though. So I'm still missing one Lore entry and two Bestiary entries that everyone seems to be missing (both of which probably come from another planet).

Thank you for verifying that you got Zabrak as a Jedi Knight.

This one is doable by all classes confirmed. It's a room where a class is being taught. The chair is towards the back of the room near the entrance. You're probably just in the wrong room...

I was definitely in the right room. But after visiting it later on after I god my space ship the chair was finally clickable.

Any update on the missing "Jedi Weapons" entry? @pioneerraptor: Any response to your ticket?

pioneerraptor,

I am playing a knight, my wife is playing a consular. Problems we have encountered and which are borne out by others posting here:

I am mising one lore entry, Jedi Weapons. My wife got this on her consular from the update near the temple taxi.

My wife is missing the person of note, Satele Shan. I got this on my knight from the meeting with her prior to the council quest update.

We are both missing the beastiary entries for Wingmaw and Tarentatek.

I dropped a ticket for the weapons, and the wife dropped a ticket for Satele. I will be sure to let you know if we get a response on either ticket.

Thank you for putting this list together!

Regards...

I'm a smuggler running around on Tython atm trying to gather the entries. So far it's to say the non-jedi got fewer entries - for me it's 24, I have gathered 15 so far. If anyone finds out who that person of note could be for me, a hint would be great :)

Sadly I cannot talk to any quest giver as I'm not eligible and therefor I'm also not getting the second organization entry which I would guess should be the Twi'lek in Kalikori. But thanks for the advise with the plaque in the village, at least I got the Twi'lek entry now :)

Hi,

Terentatek, I believe, is given on Taris. You need to complete the Jedi Relic mission given by the Padawan in the furthest region inside the old Jedi Temple there.

Cheers!

I have completed this quest as a Jedi Consular and did NOT receive the codex Terentatek entry.

For the Guid entry, merely kill one of the Guids. No need to have the Flesheater baby quest. Just did it on my Smuggler.

Only missing the Manka Cat, Terentek and Wingmaw entries, and the Fleshraider, Zabrak Twilik ORganization, and Person of Note. No quests are available for my Smuggler on those, not even the datapad on the trail leading to the Fleshraider territory.

The ones you shouldn't be able to get are the ones that are obtained automatically through quests. You SHOULD be able to still get all the Lore Objects that require interaction with said object, datacrons, and the bestiary ones.

aye, just a pain that i won't be able to complete it. unless anyone has an idea of a work around or i'll have to wait till it is address in a patch

I'm a smuggler running around on Tython atm trying to gather the entries. So far it's to say the non-jedi got fewer entries - for me it's 24, I have gathered 15 so far. If anyone finds out who that person of note could be for me, a hint would be great :)

Sadly I cannot talk to any quest giver as I'm not eligible and therefor I'm also not getting the second organization entry which I would guess should be the Twi'lek in Kalikori. But thanks for the advise with the plaque in the village, at least I got the Twi'lek entry now :)

Check inside the houses in the Twilek camp. It's not a quest giver it's something on the wall. I am in queue right now so I can't give you coords, sorry. D-=

As for the person of note, I am convinced that it's going to be Satele for you as well, I think there is a bug in your ability to see her though.

Regards...

Edited by Utlayan

A few things to note:

1. As a Jedi Consular I could get the chair lore, but not as a Knight. And as a Knight I was short lore objects.

2. Also missing a person of note entry after finishing the zone.

Jedi Consular - 29/32 - and have done everything to do on Tython

Edited by MargulisAZ