JC Solo Ranked Weekend Proposal July 16/17th!

Fabzeros

I used to play exclusively on JC and went by the name of Pretext/Yurros.

After a fun summer of high-strung PvP'ing, a more casual, leisurely approach is what I'm looking for from the game. I'm simply looking for a relaxing, non-toxic solo ranked community of the small, skilled, tight-knit variety. The only server that fits that description is the server I began my PvP journey on.

I see that solo ranked here pops by appointment. The projected date is Saturday/Sunday of next week. From what I've seen, we have enough passionate players and the 2nd strongest PvP community on NA; with bi-monthly solo ranked events, we might even see the birth of new PvP teams to challenge the mighty Synchro!

No idea if this thread will make a difference given my unknown status, but I'd be glad to have famous JC players endorse this if they think it's a good idea!

Either way, see you next weekend be it warzones or (hopefully) arenas.

prenext, i guess i've seen ya a while ago

Yea I remember you too. Would be great if there's any chance that your guild is interested. Dps specs would be preferred so that it doesn't turn into a toxic coin-flip. Either that or we can have designated respectable healers of comparable skill level. I'll probably be playing either deception assassin (new favorite class) or tanking if I can raise the credits in the meantime. Might also port an operative dps back here if anyone here is still interested in solos.