severs down?

Mookgungv

hmmm so whats the point of making so many people angry if about 30+ severs just went down according to the sever status page. That is kind of funny. Smooth launch is it?

Edited, I will man up and admit my mistake. Sorry for jumping to conclusions.

Edited by Mookgungv

hmmm so whats the point of making so many people angry if about 30+ severs just went down according to the sever status page. That is kind of funny. Smooth launch is it?

The servers aren't down. Those are new servers that aren't live yet in preparation for tomorrow.

Those servers have just been added, they did not "go down".

I should mention that I have no issue with how they handled things, its there game they can do what they want. I just find it funny that wanted a smooth launch and all they did was make a bunch of people angry and then still fail to keep all of the severs up.

I should mention that I have no issue with how they handled things, its there game they can do what they want. I just find it funny that wanted a smooth launch and all they did was make a bunch of people angry and then still fail to keep all of the severs up.

Except... the servers have more or less stayed up. These are new... have you read anything in your own thread???

And no "All they did" Was upset people who didn't understand the EGA process. Those who did are perfectly happy with launch.