Tupac was almost a jedi.

shasmob

http://movies.msn.com/movies/article.aspx?news=846162

Would this have made the 1-3 trilogy any better? Was his death orchestrated by the empire. Thoughts?

Step away from Star Wars for a few days!!

Empire is fictional, so asking if they killed Tupac is lioke asking if Bugs Bunny killed him. On the idea he would have made a better Mace Windu, arguable, Jackson's poerformance is flawless, and Tupac would have done it differently (if he did it at all), and I can't say whether he would have as good as Samuel L Jackson let alone better.

Lol Tupac just lol. A rapping gang banger being compared to Samuel L Jackson, funny thread guys.

This +1000. Tupac playing anything serious in a Star Wars film would have made me swear off the prequals rather than just view them as mediocre. He was a horrible rapper, I would hate to see him play a Jedi of any kind.

Edited by Kilikaa

Shut your mouth you *********** ***.

Did I strike a nerve? I'm sorry. NOT! I stand by every word and will not back down. Tupac's "music" was horrible. Him playing a serious Star Wars character would have made the pre-quals a bigger joke than they were. You may not like my opinion but I can state it, which I have. Deal with it.

Edited by Kilikaa

Tupac was a solid actor. If you haven't seen his movies then don't deem him as bad just because he also happened to be a rapped. I'm pretty sure he went to a performing arts school as well. He wasn't just some ********er.

Exactly! And for you uninformed morons that believe everything the news media tells you....here's some history

At the age of twelve, Shakur enrolled in Harlem's 127th Street Repertory Ensemble and was cast as the Travis Younger character in the play A Raisin in the Sun, which was performed at the Apollo Theater. In 1986, the family relocated to Baltimore, Maryland. After completing his second year at Paul Laurence Dunbar High School, he transferred to the Baltimore School for the Arts, where he studied acting, poetry, jazz, and ballet. He performed in Shakespeare plays, and in the role of the Mouse King in the ballet The Nutcracker.

And for dude talkin bout him being a "horrible rapper"

Shakur has sold over 75 million albums worldwide as of 2010, making him one of the best-selling music artists in the world. MTV ranked him at number two on their list of The Greatest MCs of All Time and Rolling Stone named him the 86th Greatest Artist of All Time. His double disc album All Eyez on Me is one of the best selling hip hop albums of all time.

How many copies did your last album sell? Exactly....your opinion means less than NOTHING

Exactly! And for you uninformed morons that believe everything the news media tells you....here's some history

At the age of twelve, Shakur enrolled in Harlem's 127th Street Repertory Ensemble and was cast as the Travis Younger character in the play A Raisin in the Sun, which was performed at the Apollo Theater. In 1986, the family relocated to Baltimore, Maryland. After completing his second year at Paul Laurence Dunbar High School, he transferred to the Baltimore School for the Arts, where he studied acting, poetry, jazz, and ballet. He performed in Shakespeare plays, and in the role of the Mouse King in the ballet The Nutcracker.

Shakur has sold over 75 million albums worldwide as of 2010, making him one of the best-selling music artists in the world. MTV ranked him at number two on their list of The Greatest MCs of All Time and Rolling Stone named him the 86th Greatest Artist of All Time. His double disc album All Eyez on Me is one of the best selling hip hop albums of all time.

How many copies did your last album sell? Exactly....your opinion means less than NOTHING

Lol. He was nothing but a gang banger. Accept it. Him playing one of the biggest parts in such a mainstream movie would have truly been a travesty.

Awesome FYI Britney Spears has sold well over 100 million albums does that make her a music god in your eyes as well?

Mythos would not be the same without Samuel L... He demanded a Purple Saber because he likes the colour Purple. Without him, who knows if we'd ever have diverged from Blue/Green/Red... At least, in big canon sources anyway.

And he was BORN to play Mace Windu.

I do not care how many freaking albums he sold. That does not mean he is a recording god. Madonna has sold how many during her career and she was never good either. I also do not care if MTV ranked him number one. It's freaking MTV. They haven't been relevant since 1988. rolling Stone hasn't been relelvant in thirty plus years.

As for my opinion being less than nothing...that is how I feel about your opinion and those of MTV and Rolling Stone. I will say it again because I will not back down.

TUPAC SHAKUR WAS A HORRIBLE RAPPER AND WOULD HAVE MADE STAR WARS SUCK EVEN WORSE THAN IT DID WITH HAYDEN PLAYING ANAKIN!

Opinions vary. I stated mine several times now. I don't care if it is the unpopular one here or not. I stand by every word. If you don't like it too bad. You are just going to have to deal with it.

Lol. He was nothing but a gang banger. Accept it. Him playing one of the biggest parts in such a mainstream movie would have truly been a travesty.

Awesome FYI Britney Spears has sold well over 100 million albums does that make her a music god in your eyes as well?

Tupac wasn't a gang banger you idiot.

Comparing Britney to Tupac is ridiculous. You might as well compare Bob Marley, The Beatles, Marvin Gaye, Michael Jackson to Justin Bieber and Miley Cirus.

I do not care how many freaking albums he sold. That does not mean he is a recording god. Madonna has sold how many during her career and she was never good either. I also do not care if MTV ranked him number one. It's freaking MTV. They haven't been relevant since 1988. rolling Stone hasn't been relelvant in thirty plus years.

As for my opinion being less than nothing...that is how I feel about your opinion and those of MTV and Rolling Stone. I will say it again because I will not back down.

TUPAC SHAKUR WAS A HORRIBLE RAPPER AND WOULD HAVE MADE STAR WARS SUCK EVEN WORSE THAN IT DID WITH HAYDEN PLAYING ANAKIN!

Opinions vary. I stated mine several times now. I don't care if it is the unpopular one here or not. I stand by every word. If you don't like it too bad. You are just going to have to deal with it.

I don't see how rapping has anything to do with acting. As for your opinion, People would respect it if you had actually seen Tupac acted in movies he's starred. Of course you've probably hadn't, but since it's Tupac the rapper you're going to indiscrimately say the prequels would have been a disaster. Sickening.

I don't see how rapping has anything to do with acting. As for your opinion, People would respect it if you had actually seen Tupac acted in movies he's starred. Of course you've probably hadn't, but since it's Tupac the rapper you're going to indiscrimately say the prequels would have been a disaster. Sickening.

You assume too much. Wrongly at that. I DID see a couple of his movies. My opinion still stands. I was not impressed by his acting. Average, not great. Tupac, as a Jedi (especially Windu) would not have made the movies any better.

Maybe next time you should ask if I have his movies instead of assume. Assumptions are the mother of all f'kups.

Edited by Kilikaa

You assume too much. Wrongly at that. I DID see a couple of his movies. My opinion still stands. I was not impressed by his acting. Average, not great. Tupac, as a Jedi (especially Windu) would not have made the movies any better.

Maybe next time you should ask if I have his movies instead of assume. Assumptions are the mother of all f'kups.

Apologies.:)

Did I strike a nerve? I'm sorry. NOT! I stand by every word and will not back down. Tupac's "music" was horrible. Him playing a serious Star Wars character would have made the pre-quals a bigger joke than they were. You may not like my opinion but I can state it, which I have. Deal with it.

I don't even like Tupac, being a rock and roll and metal listener, and I'm STILL wondering why you're being so belligerent when it comes to the man. >.>

I don't even like Tupac, being a rock and roll and metal listener, and I'm STILL wondering why you're being so belligerent when it comes to the man. >.>

It gives him a chance to spew his racist views from a safe place ....YEA I said RACIST. Because according to him, because he's a rapper, he's automatically a gang banger right? Even though I very seriously doubt you'd know a gangsta if one was standing in yo face flagged up.

#74tilltheworldblow

It gives him a chance to spew his racist views from a safe place ....YEA I said RACIST. Because according to him, because he's a rapper, he's automatically a gang banger right? Even though I very seriously doubt you'd know a gangsta if one was standing in yo face flagged up.

#74tilltheworldblow

Gang banger doesn't mean gangster. It means that he gets to play with lots of people's lightsabers, not just his shiny purple one.

I'll admit I've never seen Tupac in a movie, but I can't see him as Mace Windu. Someone commented earlier that the part was almost made for SLJ. Exactly this. I can't see anyone else playing Windu.

Edited by dazednconfuzed