Am I the only one with this bug? -video-smugger-

EmilGebl

This is not a bug.

The enemy you're fighting likely has a high defense chance on incoming hits , making them bounce off the target in the opposite direction.

Those shots that are bounced back will not show up as white damage above your target.

Higher aim rating will fix this.

Edited by fredspekvet

Wow you need more practice with a gun!

Srsly, that is bad though would make me not play that toon.

And I do have to ask because I am genially curious...

What made you pick a pink male twilek?

I think he was running around like that to show the bug better, I hope. My only character right now is a Smug GS and he is fun to play with. Cover is your friend, my.... friend!

EDIT: Oh yeah OP the guy that posted second in this thread is VERY wrong. It does not work that way. Negated or absorbed blaster fire is just absorbed by enemy, not fired back at you.

Edited by Piddletrenthyde

This is not a bug.

The enemy you're fighting likely has a high defense chance on incoming hits , making them bounce off the target in the opposite direction.

Those shots that are bounced back will not show up as white damage above your target.

Higher aim rating will fix this.

Wrong!

This does not happen on my BH. When he misses due to defense the bolt most certainly does NOT fire out backwards. The only time a bolt comes back is what it is DEFLECTED ie) by a lightsaber and I am pretty sure that bird did not have one.