D7 HM: Interrogator still bugged

My group ran into this bug not too long ago. You can still beat the encounter - We pulled the boss back to the doorway by LoS and just DPS'd him down. Once the adds started spawning like crazy, we would just AoE the adds on top of the boss. The boss's immunity shield will come down after a few seconds, so it's pretty much a burn. Ignore the adds and just focus on DPSing the boss while your tank rotates cooldowns to tank all of the adds. Once the boss is down, we had to wipe but hey, it worked.

My group ran into this bug not too long ago. You can still beat the encounter - We pulled the boss back to the doorway by LoS and just DPS'd him down. Once the adds started spawning like crazy, we would just AoE the adds on top of the boss. The boss's immunity shield will come down after a few seconds, so it's pretty much a burn. Ignore the adds and just focus on DPSing the boss while your tank rotates cooldowns to tank all of the adds. Once the boss is down, we had to wipe but hey, it worked.

hello.

In our successful attempt we were fortunate enough to have our trooper being the vicitim of the 3rd organic scan. Pretty much we owe this kill to rng gods and kiting, tho ^.^

I must say that Directive 7 is really neat, save the bugs.

Edited by Marasme

• 2 months later...

I do not know if there has been a fix yet, but its still bugged. last night we could not down this boss as we had 2 Bounty hunters, healer and dps. we had more adds than a 40 man wow raid.

we did discover that you can run past the boss into the next room and activate the console. then, after the wipe, you spawn behind the boss. clear the room, then have the group leave the phase. as an assassin tank, i could agro the boss and head for the beginning of the phase, then have the rest of the group enter the phase and go down to the lower level. then i could vanish and lose agro and jump down to meet the group.

obviously this is not ideal, as you do not get to down the boss. but you can continue the phase.

Hello there,

We saw your thread and thought you might be interested in some of the changes coming in 1.2 to Directive 7. You can find more information on the 1.2 patch here.

Game Update 1.2 PTS Patch Notes (Continued)

The patch notes published for the Public Test Server are not final and are subject to change.

The following URL will allow you to link to the Flashpoints and Operations PTS Notes directly: http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=3463508&postcount=5

[aname=Flashpoints_Ops]Flashpoints and Operations[/aname]

Directive 7

• Players can now receive the mission for "Flashpoint: Directive 7" without first starting "Immediate Vengeance" or "Violent Uprising."

• Mentor's claw previously targeted the group's healer more than intended. It now focuses on its initial target.

• Corrected an issue that could cause Interrogator to spawn more Cyborgs than intended. *UPDATED 3/30*