game crashes a lot today

blackcerberus

just happening to me? not even one crash in the previous 4 days, and today all of a sudden the game has crashed 3 times in less than 1 hour

and of course the last time I was put back in the queue...just sad

BioWare, folks, stop sucking big time. the best MMO in the last 10 years and you are hellbent on killing any chance you have to succeed by providing the shltiest service ever

Hm. Not sure what to say, then.

I haven't lagged or DC'd a single time. Perhaps your connection isn't doing so well today.

my PC freezes totally for a good 20 seconds and then it kicks me back to desktop, I can see my connection is fine right there. almost looks like a bad problem of memory leaks.

the game ran flawlessly up until today in 6 hour long game sessions.

since noone has replied this thread I guess Im alone here...mmm, I suppose its time to doublecheck if my rig is in working order...

ty for the help anyway

Edited by blackcerberus

• 2 weeks later...
I'm having the same problem. The game was fine up until today, then it crashed 5 times in just a couple hours. Returns me to desktop, gives me no errors in the Windows logs or SWTOR logs that I can find. I haven't installed or updated anything on my computer, so I'm not sure why this would start all of a sudden. The game has crashed to desktop like this once or twice before, but not like this. Did you ever find a solution to this problem?