Very simple way to end the server population problem.

Nyteblades

I have figured out a way to completely fix the low server population problem. And it would apease both sides of the fence as well.

Its very simple every dam person in the game should just abandon thier server and play on the pts server . Hell that way its always busy we get patches early. They are generaly bugged when they hit live anyways so theres no diffrence there.

There will be more than enough people to group with and maybe just maybe bioware would. Pay attention to what people are saying when all the live servers are even more empty than they are now..

Hey if what some people seem to think is realy the answer and we all just have to reroll anyways why not roll onto a server with the content we been w8ing on already on it.

Best case scenario its the busy mmo feel we all want to see again,Worse case it crashes the dam game then maybe they have to take notice.

Everyone keeps screaming oh take your destiny into your own hand well hell i say lets do it maybe its time for an occupy PTS lol..

Gah dont get me started on server population.

My fleet on primetime had 22 people. In PRIMETIME!

I think half of those were my guildies.

Other planets were like in the 20s as well. Heck Voss and Illum had basically no one, less than double digits.

Where the hell is everyone? Hanging out in their ships?

many have either quit or just abandoned there toons for more populated servers i think. Or if itsd like my server check the imp side they are usaly booming while rep side is pretty much a dead zone.

My server has numbers only problem is they are 99% imp

I have figured out a way to completely fix the low server population problem. And it would apease both sides of the fence as well.

Its very simple every dam person in the game should just abandon thier server and play on the pts server . Hell that way its always busy we get patches early. They are generaly bugged when they hit live anyways so theres no diffrence there.

There will be more than enough people to group with and maybe just maybe bioware would. Pay attention to what people are saying when all the live servers are even more empty than they are now..

Hey if what some people seem to think is realy the answer and we all just have to reroll anyways why not roll onto a server with the content we been w8ing on already on it.

Best case scenario its the busy mmo feel we all want to see again,Worse case it crashes the dam game then maybe they have to take notice.

Everyone keeps screaming oh take your destiny into your own hand well hell i say lets do it maybe its time for an occupy PTS lol..

If the PTS was up 24/7, and not brought down at times for extended periods when Bioware isn't 'testing' things, it would be a fantastic idea.

But, the PTS IS brought down when Bioware isn't testing patches, so making it your primary server is generally a no-go.

That said, I'd far prefer the approach where they kept the PTS up 24/7 every day of the year, while constantly trying new things on it, while dribbling out changes to live in a continuous stream, rather than sitting on things for months to include in one big patch.

If Bioware was to ever do that, I'd definitely choose the PTS as my primary server, and wouldn't bat a lash at having to 'reroll'.

Edited by revial

Gah dont get me started on server population.

My fleet on primetime had 22 people. In PRIMETIME!

I think half of those were my guildies.

Other planets were like in the 20s as well. Heck Voss and Illum had basically no one, less than double digits.

Where the hell is everyone? Hanging out in their ships?

I was kind of amused that of the 11 people on Hoth yesterday afternoon when we set up the group, four of us were in the same group.

I've never seen Quesh in double digits, but then it is Quesh, so take that for what it's worth.

Our fleet (Shien Imperial) is usually 55-80 when I'm online, and frequently I find myself as the only person on the entire server in my ship or in space..