Lana Beniko’s Journal: Darth Arkous

TaitWatson

Onderon and Dxun confirmed. The Empire will recruit Onderon and the Republic will strike from Dxun riding basilisks with a band of Mandalorians that hold true to the teachings of Canderous.

That would be awesome.

That's not a plot twist but rather terrible writing.

Yep, really terrible.

I'd like to see this story arc be used to develop Lana Beniko, Makeb said the Empire was attacking some of its prejudices to boost manpower and whatnot well it would be nice to see this arc be used to raise a woman to a position of power. Dark Council is still a huge sausage fest, Darth Acina is the only woman I think.

That's... that's really awesome. Not only awesome, it's great story! I've been drawn to this game for months, because of the great writing, and it's superb to see this writing coming back. Double yay.

(Although, me being a romantic girl and all, I'm a touch disappointed that Darth Arkous wouldn't flirt back when my female Wrath propositioned him. Lana Beniko' may be magical and mysterious, but her haircut just doesn't cut it).

If our characters end up in the middle of a Sith power struggle between Arkous and Marr I'm siding with Marr.

What makes you think they'll give you a choice? My character would have sided with Malgus. Did side with Malgus in her heart. Unfortunately there was no option in the game to actually do that, other than refusing to do the pertinent flashpoints.

Edited by PLynkes

Plot Twist: Satele Shan is really a secret revanite and Theron is forced to put her down.

That's not a plot twist but rather terrible writing.

Anything that at least attempts to knock down/mock Satele and Revanites in the same sentence is good in my books. No matter how awful.

Anything that at least attempts to knock down/mock Satele and Revanites in the same sentence is good in my books. No matter how awful.

Now that's awful lol.

If any Planet was to be added then, from what it sounds like in the article. It would be Talak. It got mentioned a lot more times than the other Planets we know and love. But I also wouldn't bet on it either.

Edited by MandFlurry

No. It's bad enough that 90% of the prominent characters in the game are male without needlessly crapping over the most prominent female character.

Edited by LadyDrusilla

Nicely done! I really hope this is going to be added "Class specific" story lines, vrs 1 size fits all like Makeb and Oricon...

That is in fact what sets this game apart from others is it not?

^~~ I'm with this guy. Aside from that, this is an excellent piece of fiction!! I just wish you'd put this in game....you have no clue how BA this would look in a cut scene (you know like how WoW does every year to generate excitement?). If all the writing in game was this good it would make the lack of "class specific" end game content a bit more bearable -- novel quality. One can only hope.....:rak_frown:

Onderon. <3

One of the Onderon-songs from the soundtrack of Kotor I is still my alarm melody. Every (well, most of them) morning for how many years now, I wake up to the sound of Onderon. :)

Apart from that, I would really like to hear the real version of this story. That is, the republic one. I don't trust one word of that Lana Beniko. Whoever she is.

Onderon. <3

One of the Onderon-songs from the soundtrack of Kotor I is still my alarm melody. Every (well, most of them) morning for how many years now, I wake up to the sound of Onderon. :)

Apart from that, I would really like to hear the real version of this story. That is, the republic one. I don't trust one word of that Lana Beniko. Whoever she is.

think you mean kotor 2 no onderon in kotor 1 :]

also i think lana beniko is trying to get rid of arkous and darok.. and then she will reveal she is actually working for the emperor... xD

then comes revan with an army and starts attacking the empire while this theme plays

lol idk

excited i am for manaan huerhuerheur

Onderon and Dxun confirmed. The Empire will recruit Onderon and the Republic will strike from Dxun riding basilisks with a band of Mandalorians that hold true to the teachings of Canderous.

If Onderon is used in an expansion I would love to see the city of Iziz, which is by far my favourite place in Kotor 2, and how it has developed since the civil war between Queen Talia and General Vaklu.

A very nice read, and quite an interesting story. I truly enjoy these posts, so whatever you do... keep them coming! If you could add these stories to the in-game codex (and make said codex much easier to actually find), I think you would get a lot more player interested in the story of SW:ToR, and it would give everyone something fun to do while waiting for queues to pop etc.

Let's face it, only a small percentage of players ever go to these forums or browse the web for SW lore, and even less take the time to read anything longer than a three-line paragraph. Make the info available in-game however, and more people 'will' read it.

Observation of my subject continues. It’s entirely business as usual.

Read More

Can i ask when are they going to fix there servers and stop making excuses, most of the people will notice this on downloading patches , or when they enter fleet how they some times take a min or so to log in ,and there Data usage is way out because the Game tries to keep rebooting the game all the time , SO I ask when are you guys going to fix your servers .:mad:

Hes ok but personally i think they've added ALOT of dark council members

Names; ( Darth Marr, Darth Mortis, Darth Decimus, Darth Vengean, Darth Thanaton, Darth Acina, Darth Arkous [ many don't know this one cause she isn't in any storyline and her forces can only be found at a small part of DK: Darth Ladra] and Darth Severus)

Hes ok but personally i think they've added ALOT of dark council members

Names; ( Darth Marr, Darth Mortis, Darth Decimus, Darth Vengean, Darth Thanaton, Darth Acina, Darth Arkous [ many don't know this one cause she isn't in any storyline and her forces can only be found at a small part of DK: Darth Ladra] and Darth Severus)

Taking into account that some Dark Council members got killed, it is fairly OBVIOUS(!!!) to assume that a new member will emerge to take their place.

Also, it's Darth Hadra, NOT Ladra; It's also Soverus, NOT Severus.

EDIT:

And Hadra can...

Be seen Republic side, on Corellia. Also as a hologram at the end of the Sith Warrior and Inquisitor storylines.

Edited by Darth_Wicked