In game bugs.

Kadjet

So I've been playing this game so far since release and have to admit that I'm a little shocked that people see so many bugs in the game. I can honestly say that so far 1-50 on an Assassin and up to 40 on several other characters I have not seen any of these huge "game breaking" bugs.

The only bug I have really seen since playing was on HK-47 in the foundry he had gotten the buff when he was clearly not suppose to so we simply changed to having one person hit the locks and it seemed to fix it. Granted I have not done all the content NM Ops being the thing I have not attempted but out side of that I've been through most of the game.

I don't know just an observation but I just makes me feels that the amount of Game-breaking bugs in this game that people claim are there are either few and far between or already fixed and people are just continuing to bring them up.

Overall great game Bioware I have greatly enjoyed the game so far and hope to play for far in to the future. Keep the content coming cant wait till next month :D

Edit: I have noticed some faction imbalances but they seem very minimal at best and are already being addressed it seems.

Edited by Kadjet