Some changes that will make PvP much better

TooMuchForce

1. Battlegroups: I know the counter argument to this is that it hurts the closeness of the community, but the benefits are just too big to pass up. There will never be a shortage of players on any server, and it allows for the creation of larger WZs.

2. Instanced 40-man Ilum: They wouldn't have to change much about Ilum's current system. They could just make it a separate option on the screen to queue for WZs. Nothing about the reward system would have to change, and there would never be a shortage of players for it with the implementation of battlegroups. The objective could be to capture the other side's base first, with each point along the way moving the respawn closer. Reinforcements could also be implemented to keep teams from dragging the match out forever by turtling.

3. Ranked matches: In both WZs and an arena style. I wouldn't add 2-man matches at all as the balance in those would be atrocious. 3-man and 5-man are both viable options though.

Need better cpu, or lower graphics, mine runs fine..(except when theres 40 people on screen of course theres going to be fps issues with that.)
lol? every game I have ever played runs perfectly fine except this, even on low settings. Also, I am obviously not alone as that is a large complaint. So stop giving the generic response. Edited by Ditched