Have some main Alderaan missions been cut or am I missing them?

Tamora_Dulcinea

So I am not a totally new player. I played for a few years but following a computer issue I have had a 2 year hiatus and have returned to numerous changes including cropping and relocating of side missions and even some total cuts. I was playing through Alderaan as my sith warrior and noticed at the end that the House Rist area had not been ustiled at all. I remember this section clearly from my previous playthroughs a couple of years back so I looked it up and it is still listed as the mission ‘marked men’. I went to the location of the initiating datapad (both figured out from memory and checking online) but found nothing. Has this mission been removed, altered or the datapad been shifted? I have the marker selected for side quests so it’s not an oversight there. I presume that the lack of this mission has also affected the absent ‘Ulgo’s Revenge’ missions as well?

A heads up would be appreciated as I can’t find anything definitive online. Ta vary much. X

So I am not a totally new player. I played for a few years but following a computer issue I have had a 2 year hiatus and have returned to numerous changes including cropping and relocating of side missions and even some total cuts. I was playing through Alderaan as my sith warrior and noticed at the end that the House Rist area had not been ustiled at all. I remember this section clearly from my previous playthroughs a couple of years back so I looked it up and it is still listed as the mission ‘marked men’. I went to the location of the initiating datapad (both figured out from memory and checking online) but found nothing. Has this mission been removed, altered or the datapad been shifted? I have the marker selected for side quests so it’s not an oversight there. I presume that the lack of this mission has also affected the absent ‘Ulgo’s Revenge’ missions as well?

A heads up would be appreciated as I can’t find anything definitive online. Ta vary much. X

I'm not a expert on the matter by any means, but I think class has something to do with it. I've noticed that my bounty hunter could no longer do some side missions on hutta while the agents could.

Its easy! Bioware made some quests hidden with 5.0 (?) i think. But don't worry! With a little klick on the map-screen you can activate these "exploration mission" again. Have fun!

Thanks for responding. Sadly I already had the exploration missions selected so it's definitely not to do with that.

I'm not a expert on the matter by any means, but I think class has something to do with it. I've noticed that my bounty hunter could no longer do some side missions on hutta while the agents could.

Thanks for your help. This could be it. I know that I previously could get this mission as a Sith warrior but maybe they have changed it. Certainly when I went to the area and there were other players entering (presumably on said mission). I just wish it was easier to find info on the changes.

So just an update. I found the 'Marked Men' mission. Apparently they moved the datapad from its previous logical location on the path to the next set of missions, to the inside of the House Rist complex which some factions have no reason to go to unless they know what they are looking for. Still not sure about the 'Ulgo's revenge' mission. No sign of him the cave he used to be in so I am guessing that's gone.

So just an update. I found the 'Marked Men' mission. Apparently they moved the datapad from its previous logical location on the path to the next set of missions, to the inside of the House Rist complex which some factions have no reason to go to unless they know what they are looking for. Still not sure about the 'Ulgo's revenge' mission. No sign of him the cave he used to be in so I am guessing that's gone.

This affects places a bit "all over" - the classic one is the Revanite sequence on Dromund Kaas, whose initiator is the same person, but he's moved from near the platform taxi in Kass City to by The Wall taxi to the south.

This affects places a bit "all over" - the classic one is the Revanite sequence on Dromund Kaas, whose initiator is the same person, but he's moved from near the platform taxi in Kass City to by The Wall taxi to the south.

Yeah I ran into that one as well. I found it by mistake.