Returning player looking for a fresh start

Rtrent

for a while I been taking a break from the game. My intention was to do Skyforge but the game didn't work out. I have a number of level 65 characters, mostly crafters, and yes I can make a mix of the 216/220 stuff with the expansion due to go live nov 29 it is likely I will pick up where I left off and try to reverse engineer what I can. Looking for easy going guild. That raids. likely time frame 7-10 or 8-11. Not really interested in a PVP guild however if a guild event is pvp I been known to do it. Personal note on Monday Nov 7 through the 9th out of town. Back the 10th. I also have an imp character and just started a bounty hunter. From a different server, for the right guild may transfer

thanks

<The Covenant> is currently recruiting more friendly faces.

We are a guild that is both leveling and end game.

We PVP, OPs both SM and HM as well as Conquest.

HM OPs Progression positions open.

Check us out @ http://guildtc.enjin.com

At this time the current progression teams are full. However we will be starting more once enough people have interest. For questions regarding Ops teams contact Islin via our guildsite.

• 3 weeks later...

You may also be interested in checking out <Fortitude>; web site is linked in my sig.We've had some newer people join up recently and might have some team openings or the opportunity for new raid teams to form once KoTET drops.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask at our site. If you've already found something, good luck in game!