Scheduled Maintenance: December 2nd, 2014

TaitWatson

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on December 2nd in order to apply Game Update 3.0: Shadow of Revan Early Access. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

DATE: Tuesday December 2nd 2014

TIME: 2AM PST (10:00 GMT) - 7AM PST (15:00 GMT)

VERSION: 3.0

This update introduces numerous global combat changes, including the Disciplines system, to all players. This update also includes the Shadow of Revan content for players who pre-ordered by November 2nd, 2014.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

We will be taking the servers offline on December 2nd in order to apply Game Update 3.0: Shadow of Revan Early Access. The website will also be unavailable during this time.

Details:

This update introduces numerous global combat changes, including the Disciplines system, to all players. This update also includes the Shadow of Revan content for players who pre-ordered by November 2nd, 2014.

Are the times right????

"at 7:59AM GMT gain Early Access beginning December 2, 2014, one week before the official launch date."

How is early access at 8GMT if the server aren't getting updated till 1500GMT??????

Are the times right????

"at 7:59AM GMT gain Early Access beginning December 2, 2014, one week before the official launch date."

How is early access at 8GMT if the server aren't getting updated till 1500GMT??????

Players who pre-order by November 2, 2014, at 11:59PM PST / November 3, 2014, at 7:59AM GMT gain Early Access beginning December 2, 2014, one week before the official launch date.

The times listed are the "pre-order before" times for the November 3rd deadline. No times have been listed for the beginning of Early Access.

Hey everyone!

Details:

Any idea how much GB of sheer downloadable data this will be, please ?

Players who pre-order by November 2, 2014, at 11:59PM PST / November 3, 2014, at 7:59AM GMT gain Early Access beginning December 2, 2014, one week before the official launch date.

The times listed are the "pre-order before" times for the November 3rd deadline. No times have been listed for the beginning of Early Access.

Ah i see,

was reading it wrong, I suppose i was thinking of when 2.0 was released at:

Time: April 13th, 10:30PM PDT (April 14th, 5:30AM GMT ) - April 14th, 12:30AM PDT (7:30AM GMT)

Why have the patch early December 2. If I remember correctly when rothc and 2.0 came out the big patch was a couple days earlier and the changes didn't go into effect until the day of launch. And I believe it had a smaller patch on launch day as well. It's not a big deal really seeing as I have things to do in the morning anyway and can patch it during that time. Its just knowing that this will be a big patch and how bitraider takes its sweet time to install even the smallest patches. And lastly those of us who preordered before November 2 want to jump right on into the action as soon as possible.

Query: What about it?

There was talk about keeping it or not for those after the launch of 3.0, through Legacy benefits or something. I want to say I read something somewhere from a dev stating that they were thinking about it, but to be honest, I've slept a lot since I read that post, if I read it.

There was talk about keeping it or not for those after the launch of 3.0, through Legacy benefits or something. I want to say I read something somewhere from a dev stating that they were thinking about it, but to be honest, I've slept a lot since I read that post, if I read it.

Clarification: What the master was most likely referring to was what they will do the next time they decide to do a big leveling boost like the 12x XP. That I did read for sure. But the current 12x isn't going to continue.

Quote: The FAQ about the 12x XP reads as follows: "The Class Experience Boost is immediately effective for all players with an active subscription status and who have also pre-ordered the Shadow of Revan Digital Expansion during the pre-order period ending December 1, 2014, at 11:59PM PST / December 2, 2014, at 7:59AM GMT."

Admission: If the master does for whatever reason, then I'm wrong and they should change it on the FAQ immediately.