Oh for the love of...

Azrienov

Pulling the enemy Ballcarrier into the fire pits is a good tactic. I tend to use it on my Sin alt, I wait at the fire pit closest to their goal line then BAM, pull the Ballcarrier over to me, stun him, get the ball and get us another point.

Just today I did that several times and managed to bag us the points that won us the match (fairdue the second time another teammate got the ball when the Ballcarrier died and he scored, but if it wasn't for me he wouldn't of got it, so. Infact I think he picked up on what I was doing as I can remember seeing the enemy ballcarrier being pulled into the firepit by someone else :D)

Edited by Chlomamf

Seeing Derp de Derps throwing the Huttball to a Sniper that is Entrenched.

I hate it when that happens on my Sniper, I'm like "Why the hell did you pass it to me?! I'm a Sniper, not a Marauder!" I'm really just afraid all the enemies will converge on me so I find the nearest friendly and pass it to them.

On another note, this 'Oh for the love of...' moment was more to do with the enemies. Was on my Sin alt yesterday and had the ball. Didn't want to cross the firepit leading to the enemies goalline as there was multiple enemies there and they'd of stunned me, so I waited for my Force Speed to be ready so I could just jump over the fire pit. About 2 seconds left on the cooldown and I get pulled by a Trooper who (I think) was trying to pull me into the fire pit as it was about to go off. However when he pulled me the fire hadn't gone of yet, and I guess he'd forgotten to stun me, as I immediately activated my Force Speed and ran across the goalline :D

Oh how I'd of loved to see the enemies chat after that happened.

Sometimes the total lack of situational awareness in WZs amazes me.

One time in ACW we had got both Grass and Mid capped (they had Snow) but they were throwing everything they had at mid and with some real heavy hitters (Smash Spec Marauders) it was only a matter of time before they overpowered us. So I took a little trip to Snow, oh should mention I was on my Shadow and was stealthed. I defender at Snow standing on top of the turret control. Obviously he can't see me so I creep behind the control and de-cloak expecting him to panic and jump down so I can stun him with force stun, make him waste his CC breaker and then use Force Cloak to re-stealth and hit him with Mind Maze. Well he didn't move. So for the hell of it I started the cap, a big pillar of light appear right behind his butt and still he did nothing, 6 seconds into the cap I was wondering if he'd gone afk. The the turret changed color and all at once he reacted, I'd love to know exactly how rude the language he used was when he realized that the turret had been capped right under his nose, Oh and we won that WZ with all 3 turrets :D

Another time in Voidstar (the 2nd room) I had just crossed the right bridge, cloaked (on my Shadow again), and snuck over tot he left door. A lone Vanguard was protecting it, but he was some way from the door, so I slipped in behind him and started the plant, rotating the camera to see when he spotted me. He turned round and I was expecting him to open fire, but he just turned back and kept watch on the left bridge as though I wasn't there, to make it even funnier a Guardian ran up to him and slapped Guard on him then ran away, all while I was planting the bomb. Only when the computer announced that a bomb had been planted did wither the guardian or the Vanguard try to engage me, but far too late.

hmm when do I think "You've got to be kidding..." in a wz? everytime I look at my resolve bar!

I hate it when that happens on my Sniper, I'm like "Why the hell did you pass it to me?! I'm a Sniper, not a Marauder!" I'm really just afraid all the enemies will converge on me so I find the nearest friendly and pass it to them.

if was running the ball and i`d be under heavy fire with nobody else to pass to, ofc i`ll pass to the sniper, all u have to do is pass it back to the next guy that shows up full health you don`t even have to move, never just give the ball to ur enemies, if no1 is around and ur in certain death reset the ball, another thing I like to do in premades if we cannot bust pass mid is LURE enemies in our pit then just reset the ball, my team picks it up at mid and has less enemies to deal with=)) on their way to the scoreline

Edited by iDraxter

Seeing a player on my team disappear/stealth just before they cross the goal line to score:rak_02:

I think thats a lag issue, i know ive done that before when on my screen it was clear i passed the goalline and went into stealth and soon after find i didnt score after all

hmm when do I think "You've got to be kidding..." in a wz? everytime I look at my resolve bar!

if was running the ball and i`d be under heavy fire with nobody else to pass to, ofc i`ll pass to the sniper, all u have to do is pass it back to the next guy that shows up full health you don`t even have to move, never just give the ball to ur enemies, if no1 is around and ur in certain death reset the ball, another thing I like to do in premades if we cannot bust pass mid is LURE enemies in our pit then just reset the ball, my team picks it up at mid and has less enemies to deal with=)) on their way to the scoreline

As a Sniper I take up position on the railings above the Ball spawn, so we tend to have control over the Ball spawn area. So 9/10 times they have other teammates down there with them yet still pass it to me. The other 1/10 is when they have no-one else to pass too

Voidstar...... On my assassin low level pvp. mainly winning it on my own usually by ninjaing the doors....well this one match, we had a newb marauder in there...all he knew was to leap and start pew pewing.....I'd sneak behind 2 of their door guards and take the doors....i'm the only imp on that side and after 6 secs into the bomb placement.. the moron comes down on that side...leaps in and pew pew and turns them towards the door like look at your door being capped........ I swear I saw the 8 sec but they got me in time. :( well. maybe he didn't see me there....we finally get through the first door...onto the second door.same guys defending...same bat time same bat channel/door etc ...force leap in hey look at your door it almost has a bomb on it...got me just in time again...I flipped out. i'm surprised I didn't get permabanned for the names I called that idiot lol

I have to chuckle when a sorc tries to pull me out of trouble while carrying the ball....right into a fire pit..

Or at the start of Voidstar while defending, 7 enemies visibily going to the east, and all the defenders but me jump down to the west to kill that one lonely guy...