hit 50 yesterday and im full epic

Holyswords

So with the 6 bags i had from 1000/1000, plus both dailies and weekly, and 2 bags from the points i got from wz doing them, i got 9 centurions items, my mh champion, and i got lucky with a trinket token in 1 of the bag.

So with the bag change it s not hard at all to gear up, ppl can stop crying

So with the 6 bags i had from 1000/1000, plus both dailies and weekly, and 2 bags from the points i got from wz doing them, i got 9 centurions items, my mh champion, and i got lucky with a trinket token in 1 of the bag.

They will still cry as they get rolled because gear was never the issue. They will continue to cry regardless of everything that's spoonfed to them in this easy *** game. It's all they know.

Now just watch how everyone below me QQ's about something. Guaranteed.

EDIT: Told ya :rolleyes:

Edited by Abiza

So you got a bunch of minimally useful gear that can easily be rivaled by moddable gear and is so heavily outclassed by the champion gear that you are still at a huge disadvantage?

Sounds like a good system to me.

I'm being sarcastic, their solution to make getting gear less RNG based requires you to get luckier on RNG to get anything useful... awesome.

Did everything you posted above and still have not gotten a single piece of gear other then the implant I was barely able to buy with the coms in every bag.

Skill > Gear to a point

After that, you have your super faceroll easy classes, where when THEY have the same gear as you and better, kiss your butt goodbye :)

yuor skill comes from your gear lol and what class that gear is on :p

its easier to get centrurion gear now so at least players will have some expertise and pvp gear now :)

Did everything you posted above and still have not gotten a single piece of gear other then the implant I was barely able to buy with the coms in every bag.

How....each champ bag contains 15 comms. That's more than enough to buy one piece of gear...

They will still cry as they get rolled because gear was never the issue. They will continue to cry regardless of everything that's spoonfed to them in this easy *** game. It's all they know.

Now just watch how everyone below me QQ's about something. Guaranteed.

you are right. I bet people will now moan that 400+ expertise from full Centurion gear is still not enough.

Before patch me and my companion were both in full champion, now I can easily equip others with at least Centurion gear lol.

Skill > Gear to a point

After that, you have your super faceroll easy classes, where when THEY have the same gear as you and better, kiss your butt goodbye :)

PVP in any mmo is just a contest where you take turns kicking each other in the shins until one of you drops. The contest is decided by who has the bigger boots or who has brought the most number of boots along (which team has more players).

If you want real PvP where skill is a factor then go play BF3 or MW3 , mmos are just not suited to fair or balanced combat.

yeah, I did that pre patch...you know what I got? not a single item at all...and only 3 coms per bag netting me 0 gear....so yeah, I think we had a reason to whine before u nub.

They will still cry as they get rolled because gear was never the issue.

Oh come on. I went from 75k warzone damage to 300k warzone damage consistently with a set of mixed champ and centurion gear. Clearly 8% expertise PVP damage redux and damage boost and another 40% hp and damage from the stat gains is trivial :rolleyes:.

SWTOR PVP is first and foremost a gear check.

To the OP, the system as is now is fine/better. Mix columi, PVE daily and PVP gear with the goal of getting first to max purple gear and then swapping out centurion with columi/champion gear (and tionese gear for companions, tee hee). You should at the very least close the expertise gap in the first week and the majority of the stat gap within 1-2 weeks compared to before where you might get 1-2 pieces of centurion gear per week if your drop luck was bad.

Edited by dcgregorya

So you got some cent and champ? That won't do anything against the guys at the top of the gear chain anyways. Once you hit bm it comes alot slower, luckily you can get to bm in a couple days of kill trading now, but you will still get rolled by bm's. And the crying will continue...and the casuals will win and get free bm gear easymode. And in a year from now, you can buy a full set in the swtor ingame store for 10 bucks. Yay!

It is a good change. Really. Nice done BW. I remember when I hit 50, it was much harder to get anything, and much more frustrating. Now it is less luck depending process, than before. When win bug is fixed finally, getting decent gear will be a question of two weeks even for casual players, which is fine. PVP shall be skill based, not gear based, as much as it only possible in MMO. Leveling field is a good thing. Edited by FarizAA

Oh come on. I went from 75k warzone damage to 300k warzone damage consistently with a set of mixed champ and centurion gear. Clearly 8% expertise PVP damage redux and damage boost and another 40% hp and damage from the stat gains is trivial :rolleyes:.

SWTOR PVP is first and foremost a gear check.

To the OP, the system as is now is fine/better. Mix columi, PVE daily and PVP gear with the goal of getting first to max purple gear and then swapping out centurion with columi/champion gear (and tionese gear for companions, tee hee). You should at the very least close the expertise gap in the first week and the majority of the stat gap within 1-2 weeks compared to before where you might get 1-2 pieces of centurion gear per week if your drop luck was bad.

It may be a gear check, but expertise is no so much the issue, guys in columni/rakata can easily get 300k aswell. Stat check maybe, man up and get the gear like the rest of the gaming world imho though (directed to general whiney ***'s). Easymode just gets dull.

That won't do anything against the guys at the top of the gear chain anyways.

I kill full BMs all the time in mixed champ/centurion.

Difference between BM chest piece for me and champion chest piece is :

7 cunning, 6 endurance, 4 expertise, -44 power, +48 crit chance, 3 accuracy.

Difference between that BM chest piece and level 50 mod'd chest piece is:

19c, 50 expertise (about 1.3% dam/DR), -42 power, +48 crit, +13 accuracy.

You're talking a 5% difference compared to a 30%+ difference.

So you got a bunch of minimally useful gear that can easily be rivaled by moddable gear and is so heavily outclassed by the champion gear that you are still at a huge disadvantage?

Sounds like a good system to me.

I'm being sarcastic, their solution to make getting gear less RNG based requires you to get luckier on RNG to get anything useful... awesome.

Cent gear has expertise.