Logitech G13

MrLeskulls

I've tried that. And updating the drivers.

I got the latest drivers, although I do not think it makes any difference. Does your G13 even work ?

Try to manually bind and open notepad to test the binds, if that is working I do not see any problems why it would not work in SW:TOR.

I was having major issues with the G13 cycling through profiles while SWTOR was running. I tried locking a selected profile using the G13, setting profile settings to not use default, to force use of one of my SWTOR profiles regardless of which program is running, etc - and it all failed.

What you notice is that your G13 keys don't work while playing SWTOR. At one point all keys except one (my G8 key) seemed to be working except that it also did one more action that I didn't want. When I tested the macro I found that a phantom key press comes through from the default profile in addition to the key presses for your current profile.

My fix was to uninstall the updated drivers, download and install the legacy (old) drivers from Logitech's website and now it works.

I've had loadout problems in the past and for that reason I opted out for a default loadout that I use for every game and simply rebind the keys ingame if it has that option.

Also, I'm interested in knowing how you bind your keys. Here are mine.

Joystick: WASD movement (A and D are rebound ingame to strafe).

G1: ESC.

G8: TAB.

G15: Shift.

G20: CTRL

Left button of Joystick: Alt

Bottom button of Joystick: Map

G2-G14: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0, +, ´´

G16: Companion Attack.

G17: Companion Passive.

G18: Companion Taunt.

I currently leave G19, G21 and G22 unused as I don't know what to use them for. I have been using this same setup for all of my games for the past 2-3 years.