NEED Battlemaster version of SURGE CRIT!

trajic

I play a sage and I am in complete battlemaster gear. I have a full set of BM alacrity enhancements and also a full version of champion surge enhancments. My numbers have skyrocketed in warzones with the champion surge/crit enhancments vs the alacrity. Both healing and DPS.

Maybe itll be in the next gear sets who knows but i really wish there was a bm version of the surge crit. Some may prefer alacrity which is cool its a matter of preference. I also know they drop in nightmare operations but were a full pvp guild and rarely do ops.

I find it funny that people are just now starting to realize that itemization is terrible and that they can be much more effective by tailoring their gear.

It's hilarious because I've been doing this since day one... I've been able to pick up SO MANY Columi pieces not for my class because I guess people don't understand that even if the piece isn't for your class.. it gives you the choice of whatever enhancement you want out of all those pieces of gear.

Easy way to fix it is to run a lot of operations or hard modes and hope that tokens drop that are not for your class. Turn in said token for a piece of gear with crit/surge enhancements.

Whenever I get Huttball I always get imp whispers (i'm imp) about how I blow people up in 3-4 GCDs.. wel with 35% crit (60% with explosive fuel) and 90% crit multiplier my fights usually go like this..

3.5-4k TD->IM->4.2-4.8k railshot->2.3k flameburst->another 4.5k railshot if proc->otherwise 2.4k rocket punch->another 4.5k railshot if proc etc etc

If I activate my adrenal, power trinket, and explosive fuel.. I can pretty much instagib anyone on the battlefield.

I recently dinged 50 and now have 3 Centurion items on me. But I did notice that with all this new gear, there is very little +CRIT items to take. They're all +ALACRITY or +ABSORB.

So I guess I need to do hard mode flashpoints to get these Columi tokens? Then I can cash these in for level 51 +CRIT mods?

Edited by JaltuStele

I pull out champ mods with surge and replace the BM ones. There is no point to run around with useless stats.

Easy way to fix it is to run a lot of operations or hard modes and hope that tokens drop that are not for your class. Turn in said token for a piece of gear with crit/surge enhancements.

There are no ilvl 140 surge/crit pve items.

Edited by Karenai