Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2.0 Carnage Changes

04.10.2013 , 01:32 PM | #71
I want my cheap massacre back

04.10.2013 , 02:32 PM | #72
So right now my opener looks like:

Charge > Battering > Gore > Massacre > Ravage

After that I see if Execute is up. If it is, Force Scream. If not, Massacre again to close out Gore window.

If Slaughter proc'd, I use Assault to build up some rage, then Gore, vicious throw, Massacre again.

I'm pretty new at Carnage. So go easy on me.

My biggest question is should I save Force Scream for when both Execute and Gore is up? Or should I use Force Scream on Cool Down regardless of Gore if Execute is up?

04.11.2013 , 08:44 AM | #73
Quote: Originally Posted by bbare View Post
It will more be based on proc's now. Force scream auto crit is proc'd with execute now with a 30% chance and not 100% so you will have to watch for that. Vicious throw can now be used over 30% with a proc that has 45% and it also finishes the cooldown of gore (Slaughter) so gore will be used more.

I believe the gore windows will be this priority:

1. Ravage, then Force scream with execute.

2. Ravage, then Vicious Throw

3. Force Scream with execute, Vicious Throw, Massacre (In any order)

4. Ravage, then Massacre.

5. Force Scream with execute, Massacre x2 (In any order)

6. Massacre x2, vicious throw (in any order)

7. Massacre x 3

Because of the new Gore proc, you will pretty much use gore whenever it is available so you don't waste a gore by getting slaughter when gore isn't on cooldown. When you aren't in a gore window, your priority should be building up rage, getting execute proc's, and getting gore procs. The only time to use rupture now is when you can spare the rage (which is rare) and your gore proc is on the internal cooldown (20 sec)
what about dual saber throw?

04.11.2013 , 08:50 AM | #74
I had a look at the sentinel forum and I saw this as a rotation:

Charge > Battering Assault > Massacre > Gore > Ravage > Scream > Massacre

I tried it on a sage in a warzone, completely wiped the floor with him in about 6 seconds :P. Problem with this is that afterwards you have a lot of downtime while ravage is on cooldown. I'm guessing you could throw the dual saber throw + viscous throw and some other stuff in afterwards to get ready to start again?
Coastas - 60 Marauder | Enaico - 60 Sorcerer | Enairo - 60 Operative | Zabric - 32 Mercenary