Thx 4 Premades !!

UltraSayajin

oh I get it so in a pug if u play tank u guard only the ppl in ur premade if ur in 1 if not meh, no wonder i keep seeing tank speced ppl finishing with 50k-ish protection I only though they we re just noobs but now we know their actually Premade members solo-ing what suckers THEY SO WEAK SOLO! Edited by iDraxter

8 random without any heal vs full geared premades with at least 2 guarded heals..

6 games!!! in a row...

thx Bioware....

thx a lot...

7 games...

**** YOUR SYSTEM :)

This is what Ive been saying for over a year. BW / TOR pvp system is useless crappola that doesnt deserve our playerbase.

Voice more on the forums so we get a change of this crappola!!!!

Most premade guys are coward they always back out of duels. They feel safe with the herd. Abusing the system so they get there 8 man premade in pugs hahhaha what a joke.

Totally agree!!!! its a bunch of psychotic bully kids who runs the premade fascist shows.

Most premade guys are coward they always back out of duels. They feel safe with the herd. Abusing the system so they get there 8 man premade in pugs hahhaha what a joke.
any pvp-er that turned down ur duels are actually pve heroes afraid to lose(assuming u don`t go as an higher lvl after lower lvl ppl)

Realize that the vast majority of premades are garbage and stop complaining already. You got unlucky and happened to come across a decent one a few times in a row, most likely because of low population, big deal. Most of the time it's not even that the premade is good/decent, it's just that your pugs happened to be even worse, so direct your complaints toward those instead.

No one mentions the game where one good pug is the determining factor, they only see the four guild tags. I have numerous games with a premade on my team where I'm outdps'ing #2 on the team by 60-70 %. Those premades would have lost and done even worse if I had been on the opposing team. So did you lose to one good pug or a premade? But I guess it's easier to blame it on a premade than to admit that you couldnt deal with one decent pug.

Solution is to quit out when the face rolling starts. Doesn't take longer than 1 minute to realize what is going on. Let em farm someone else.

There are times when you have to know which side to play. On PoT5 Pubs run premades and double premades on weekends and evenings. Good time to play your pub characters. Farm imps like cabbages.

Better is to roll an OP class and join a premade and let the cheesiness work for you.

Best is just to skip the nonsense altogether and find something better to do.

Edited by MotorCityMan

%70 of premades: Guildies who ask "anyone want to PvP?" in guild chat, because these people don't enjoy playing with mindless, objective ignoring, smashtards, and want a semi-competent team to play with.

%20 of premades: Guys using voice chat to communicate while getting their daily done.

%10 of premades: Bullies who farm pugs.

P.S. %80 of statistics are made up!:p

20 % of premades: Guys using voice chat to communicate while getting their daily done.
I think it's more like 5 % and that they're almost exclusively in voice chat because it is routine to sign in to guild chat when they log on and not because they actually need it for PvP. Ranked is a different animal.

When I've been in random premades with good players we've never used VoIP for normals.

No mater what you do you will never win in this game.

I used to complain about premades and was sick of being rolled and was always told if you are sick of it join a pvp guild.

So I did and we did premades and rolled pugs, it was no challenge and got flack from the other side of the spectrum bla bla you bleeps are rolling pugs ect making our lives miserable.

so I have only two options

1. take a challange and try to fight a battle that is really hard by premade players that troll our pug team by telling us were bads for not giving them a challenge l2p bla bla

OR

2. premade with a pvp guild that provides no fun by rolling a pug and having them yell at us because we are a pre made.

there is no win win to this its kind of a hard bargen for both sides the only way to fix this is with cross server pvp ques and que ups with only 3 people max so folks can still play with their friends.

Edited by DarthSabreth

Duran'del here:

So, if I team up with a few friends in one or two pieces of conqueror gear and really dont care about team composition, and we que up for PvP, I'm immediately a bully who farms PuGs?

Keep believing your fail logic.

This.

First bads complained about the gear gap, crying that they were losing because they didn't have the best gear. BW introduces bolster and now bads cry about premades so as not to be faced with their own mediocrity. Most premades are a few guildies or friends doing a few games together, not hardcore, basement dwelling sadists out to "farm pugs".

Stop crying, get better, find friends or go back to pve/single player games.

Edited by Pathlight-

8 random without any heal vs full geared premades with at least 2 guarded heals..

6 games!!! in a row...

thx Bioware....

thx a lot...

7 games...

**** YOUR SYSTEM :)

Be less lazy.

Make friends.

Form a group.

Problem solved.

Less forum tears.

Have a nice day.

Edited by WrykilX