How is smugglers risha?

Cathest

Had another breakdown and basically I can't Play anymore non stealth classes cus my disability doesn't let me endure killing mob after mob after mob

I got a 50 sin and agent, but want to choose a main based on story and awesomeness

Choices = my 50 sin, 50 op, a new scoundrel or a new shadow

Tbh out of all these scoundrel appeals most cuz risha

I'm Indian irl and I believe risha is a Indian name and she looks indianish to me

Also smugglers are purdy B.A.

How is risha as a person? Cool?

Otherwise shadows Nadia who seems kinda wierd even for me

IMp side for ensign temple with custom to look like Jaesa but whenever I see it It feels so fake cuz I know that's not how she really looks..

Or ashara in my sin, but even though I'd do a twilek, idk About togrutas, she got a purdy mouth though

What y'all think? Oh and how is Nadia? Her and ashara seem really immature from the vids I seen on YouTube...but hey, wakka wakka!

Had another breakdown and basically I can't Play anymore non stealth classes cus my disability doesn't let me endure killing mob after mob after mob

I got a 50 sin and agent, but want to choose a main based on story and awesomeness

Choices = my 50 sin, 50 op, a new scoundrel or a new shadow

Tbh out of all these scoundrel appeals most cuz risha

I'm Indian irl and I believe risha is a Indian name and she looks indianish to me

Also smugglers are purdy B.A.

How is risha as a person? Cool?

Otherwise shadows Nadia who seems kinda wierd even for me

IMp side for ensign temple with custom to look like Jaesa but whenever I see it It feels so fake cuz I know that's not how she really looks..

Or ashara in my sin, but even though I'd do a twilek, idk About togrutas, she got a purdy mouth though

What y'all think? Oh and how is Nadia? Her and ashara seem really immature from the vids I seen on YouTube...but hey, wakka wakka!

Nadia is more immature than Ashara. If you want to choose a class based on romance options and it has to be stealth, take Smuggler because of Risha (or Akaavi).

Nadia is more immature than Ashara. If you want to choose a class based on romance options and it has to be stealth, take Smuggler because of Risha (or Akaavi).

You also dont even get Nadia till like the end, shes like one of your last companions that you get.

In the beginning I did not care much for Risha but throughout the game she became fast friends with my female smuggler. Consider them to have a very close friendship towards the end of the story, and it was quite enjoyable to see the change over time. I very much liked her friendship-path and do believe it can be a very good romance with a male smuggler.